07|Error

I FOUND MYSELF, the other day, waiting outside of the teachers' office.

"Jung Hana, you may come in" one of the youngest female teachers in this school says. I enter the room and I sit on one of the chairs in front of her office.

"So, why are you here Hana?" She asks.

"Actually, I wanted to ask if there's a boy named Hwang Hyunjin in this school" I say. She looks at me with the one eyebrow raised.

"Why do you need this kind of information?"

"Uhm... it's for one of my friends... He found a notebook out of the school gate with the name Hwang Hyunjin but we weren't sure in which class he is..." I explain. Hope she will believe me.

"I see.. let me check" she types something on her computer. "No, we don't have any student with this name. Maybe he goes to another school" she says and I nod. I stand up and thank her before I start my way to the class.

(...)

"Hana? Hana!" I hear Jisung's voice and a tap on my shoulder. I open my eyes trying to realize where I am.

"Man did I fall asleep again?" I ask and he nods. "What time is it?"

"9" he answers. My eyes widen.

"Shit" I say when I open my phone and see hundreds of messages and calls from my parents. I quickly grab my stuff, greet Jisung and start running to my house.

When I finally reach my house, I take a deep breath before going in.

"Hey I'm bac-" I'm not able to finish my words because my mom starts yelling.

"Where have you been? I was so worried! And you didn't even answer my calls! You were hanging out with the boys again? I was totally fine being friends with them but you were out on a school day? What are you thinking?"

"Mom I was at the library.. I just fell asleep" I say quietly.

"Whatever you say. Just go to your room" she says and I obey her. She must understand that I'm not a child to be so worried. I'm almost an adult.