06|Name

WHILE WATCHING the movie my eyes started feeling heavy until I fell asleep.

It's hot, I thought when I woke up in the middle of the night once again. I go to the bathroom to wash my face because I've sweat. I open the lights on the bathroom. I look at me. I'm a mess. I really need sleep. I throw some water on my face.

"What the-" I say when I look at my reflection again. It's not my reflection but a boy's one. He is tall but I can't see his face cause it's blur.

"Hwang Hyunjin?" I catch myself saying.

And that's when I woke up. It was all a dream. But who is that Hwang Hyunjin? When I said the name Hwang at school did I mean him? But I don't know anyone with this name.

"Good morning Hana" Jeongin's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning" I say and we walk to the kitchen to make for the rest of the boys and us breakfast.

"Jeongin? Do you perhaps know anyone with the name Hwang hyunjin?" I ask him.

"No, why?"

"Nothing. Just asking" I say and I watch him nod. After that, we go back to cooking.

"Good morning guys" Felix enters the room.

"Hey Lix" we greet him.

"Hana, how did you sleep?"he asks me.

"Good. At least I didn't see any nightmares" I say.

"That's good" he says and I nod. But there's questions in my head. Who's that Hyunjin? How do I know him? Why do I think of him? I hope tomorrow on school I will get some answers.