02|Voices

THAT SCHOOL DAY was when all the weird things started happening. I was starting getting used to that weird feeling but then that incident happened.

"Hana" I heard a voice as I was talking to my friends while making my way to the class.

I turned around to see who was the one calling my name. But I see no one. Only me and my friends were at the school's hallway.

"Come to the physics class" the voice says. My head starts to ache and I close my eyes because of the pain. When I open my eyes I was in the Physics' classroom. I feel a wind coming to me but the door and the windows are closed.

"She's coming for me" the voice says again.

"Who?" I hear me saying but then I realize that I didn't open my mouth to speak. Then how the hell I heard my voice?

"The woman in my dreams" he says again.

"Don't be silly. It's just your imagination" I hear my voice again. I look with my eyes widen in fear.

"No it's not. I wanted to say that I love you" the voice said and I feel the cold wind on my lips. With no reason I close my eyes.

"Hana? Hana!" I hear someone yell and shake my body. I open my eyes. "What is going on?" I turn to see Felix looking at me worried. Then I realize that I am touching the door handle of the Physics' classroom. "Why are you crying?" He asks again and I feel a tear on my cheek.

"Felix. I'm going insane" I say and know I cry for a reason. I'm losing my mind.

"Come on Hana don't cry" Felix says and hugs me while I'm crying. "You must just be anxious about something. Don't worry. All you have to do is relax"

"I don't think that's because of anxiety Felix. I am really going crazy" I say.

"Shhh don't be like that. Hey, listen. What about coming today to my house since it's Friday and have a sleepover with me and my sister? We can spend the weekend together so that you will free yourself for a little" he says. I nod and he hugs me tighter.

"Thanks Lix" I say.

"Anything for you. Lets go to the class now"