12| Photo

FELIX AND I enter the last apartment building. We ask once again for the owner saying that we are looking for an apartment to move to. A middle aged man greets us and looks at us weirdly. I look at Felix while he talks to him. The man looks at me again.

"I think I've seen you somewhere" he says. Bit I think this is his first time seeing us? "Anyways, let's go to show you the apartments" he says and Felix and I follow him.

We have seen 2 houses so far but none of them are the same as my dream. Suddenly, on our way to the 3rd apartment, the man suddenly stops.

"I remembered where I've seen you" he says. "You were at the photo".

"What photo?" I ask and he makes a signal to follow him. We enter his office and hands me a frame. Felix and I look at the photo. It's the whole group. Me, Felix, Jeongin, Chan, Woojin, Seungmin, Jisung, Changbin, Minho. But there's a space in the middle, between Jeongin and Chan. I look at Felix. He looks confused.

"Where did you find it?" He asks the man.

"It was left behind at an apartment. But I can't remember anyone living there. I found it when I opened the apartment to clean it" he said. Felix and I look at each other.

"Can we see the apartment?" I ask and the man nods. We follow again and he opens a door.

"This is it" I whisper to Felix when I see the apartment. This is the apartment from my dream.

"We kinda like this apartment we will take a moment to see it" Felix says and the man nods, living us alone.

"We are a step closer into solving this mystery. I can feel it" I say and Felix agrees. I hope I am right