09| Victims

THE BOYS tell me that they have to go, after staying with me for a couple of hours. I nod and say goodbye to them.

"Aren't you leaving?" I ask Felix when I notice that he is still sitting on a chair. He seems worried.

"I wanted to talk to you in person" he says I nod waiting for him to talk. He takes a moment to think before saying, "A few days ago, when you were at my house, you said that you saw her and that she is coming for you" he says and I nod again. "Well I am seeing her too" he says and I look at him with my eyes wide open. I don't know if I should be happy that I'm not loosing my sanity or if I should be worried about both him and I. That's when I notice his puffy eyes and face, making him look as tired as me.

"H-how?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Mostly in my dreams but wherever I go, she's there. She's whispering stuff I can't understand and then disappears. I'm scared she might hurt my family" he says. His eyes show that he is about to cry.

"Felix, we will find out what is going on" I say trying to calm him down even though I am sure that that's a hard thing.

"There's something more" he says and comes to the chair right next to my chair.

"What is it?" I ask.

"In my dreams, we are all together. We hang out together, we make jokes, we take photos. But there's always a boy with us. Don't ask me who he is because I don't know. His face is always blurry and at the end of the dream, always his place takes that woman. Like he changes into her" he explains. Boy with blurry face? Is it the same boy from my dream? The boy that I called Hwang Hyunjin?