03|Night

FELIX AND I laid on his bed after watching a movie with his sisters. I was feeling really tired so I fell asleep immediately.

At the middle of the night I woke up feeling something like an earthquake happening. That thing stopped but then I heard someone screaming some words that I couldn't understand.

"Felix" I tried to wake him up since the screaming continued. He looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Is anything wrong Hana?" he asked.

"Can't you hear the screams?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"I can't hear anything" he answered but the screams became louder and louder.

I looked at the hallway in front of his open door and I was about to stand up and check when I saw a thing like a woman in all black running on the hallway.

"Shhhh Hana. It's nothing. It's all in your imagination" Felix tried to calm me down when I screamed.

"You didn't see her?" I asked.

"Who?"

"The woman that was screaming. She was running on the hallway Felix I swear" I started crying. The room's lights open and we see his parents and sisters looking at us worried.

"Hana are you okay?" Felix's mom asked. I must really look like a crazy girl.

"Yeah I just saw a nightmare" I said while swiping my tears.

"Mom can we go for a walk to calm her down? We won't be late" Felix asked and she nodded. "Okay, Hana, get ready" he said and took some of his clothes to change at the bathroom since I would change at his room.

"Felix What is going on with Hana?" I hear Felix's little sister asking him.

"Nothing, go back to sleep" he answers.

꒰🖇꒱ A / N꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

This story contains small chapters on purpose so sorry if you would prefer longer ones<3