17| Dog

"IT is here since yesterday" the middle aged man says once we get in the building. Felix and I look at him weirdly. We get outside of Hyunjin's apartment and there's a small dog waiting outside of the door.

"Who's dog is this?" I ask.

"I don't know. It came here yesterday and I tried to make it move but it stays out of this door. I tried to get closer to it but it almost bit me" the man said.

I started walking to the dog. It turned to look at me and once it noticed me, it ran to me. I pet it and I check its collar.

"Hi kkami" i say. The dog walks outside of the apartment's door and sits down again.

I look at Felix and then at the man.

"I will take the dog I said"

[...]

I was sleeping when Kkami started barking. My parents didn't have a problem to take the dog. I woke up and opened the light of my room.

"Hey, Kkami what happened?" I look at the direction that Kkami was looking but I saw nothing. A big noise of something breaking was sound and Kkami run outside of my room.

"Come here" I said and followed the dog. I got into the bathroom trying to find the dog since the light didn't work.

"Kkami??" I ask. I heard Kkami making a noise like being scared. Suddenly the bathroom's door closed.

"Fuck" I yelled. I tried to open the door but I couldn't. I tried to find the cabinet that we keep random stuff and we have a lighter there. A creepy laugh was heard that gave me chills.

"Finally" I say when I feel the lighter. The small flame kinda helped me see.

"Oh shit" I said when I looked at the mirror. The whole mirror was broken and blood was coming out if it. I tried once again opening the door, while I was panicked. Again, I couldn't open it. The laugh was heard closer to me and I felt a cold breath on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and started to pray. Tears started falling because of my fear.

"God cant help you Hana" I hear a whisper next to my ear. The flame of the lighter went down because of a cold wind and with that I was left in the dark with her.