14| Him & I

FELIX AND I walk in his house. We spent the whole day out and then decided to go to his place and study since  I will have to go to school this Monday.

"Hey, Hana. I know it's hard to focus but you have to. Don't let your grades drop" he says and I nod. We keep studying and I somehow manage to finish my homework. My homework took too long because I wasn't able to focus.

"It's time to go back home. See you Felix" I say as I grab my bag and wear my

"Wait I will walk you home" he says.

"Felix, I will be okay. Don't worry" I ensure him.

"Call me once you get home okay?" He says and I nod. I hug him and I leave his house.

Damn it's cold, I think. I start walking. The streets are full of people enjoying their Saturday night.

" Hey Hana" I hear a voice behind me. I am about to start again walking cause there might be another girl called Hana when I hear;

"Hyunjin! Hey. Where are the others?". The voice sound familiar. I freeze and turn to see. It's me, hugging a tall boy. It's Hyunjin. I can see our moment like I'm in a movie.

I go closer to them.

"Nah, actually I wanted to be us" he said and I look at him. The blur on his face got smaller and I was able to see his forehead and eyebrows.

"Oh.. Anyways, let's go in the cinema or else the movie will start" myself says and takes hyunjin by the hand and they disappear like a cloud fainting. I feel something on my cheek. It is a movie ticket that must have traveled with the wind. I checked the date. It was a month ago and the movie was for a horror movie. I close my eyes confused.

"Hmmm the brave Hana is now scared of a horror movie?" I hear Hyunjin's voice. I quickly open my eyes but I see no one. The ticket is from that day.

"Hey, Miss, are you okay?" I hear a voice next to me. I turn and see a girl a little younger than me.

"Yeah yeah" I say and I swipe some tears that I hadn't realize them falling.

I quickly start walking to my house. I unlock the door and I see my parents looking at me worried.

"Hana? You should be at the hospital. What are you doing here?" My mom asks.

"Don't worry I'm fine now. I will go to my room to rest" I say. They nod and I get in my room. I lay on my bed and sigh. All this is confusing