11| A Part Of The Puzzle

FELIX LOOKS AT ME waiting for an explanation.

"I saw it in my dream" I start saying.

"Hana, dreams are dreams though..." Felix says. Here we go again with my feeling crazy.

"No Felix. I know that everything we experience is a part of the puzzle. I have a feeling that I am right" I say.

"Maybe you are. Anyways, just tell me your dream" he says. I start explaining him my dream.

"What if this really happened? What if that Hyunjin guy really exists? What if he was one of our friends?" I say and Felix seems to take a moment to think.

"But there are so many questions. First of all, there is no one with this name. Also, why only us remember him? Why only us experience those things?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. There's only one thing to do" I say and he looks at me worried about what's coming.

"We're gonna try to collect clues"

"How?" he once again.

"First of all we should try and analyze the stuff that are happening" I say. "So, lets suppose that those things in my dream happened in real life. So, Hyunjin is one of our friends. And for a reason we go to a house to call ghosts. And because he asked questions that he shouldn't, the ghost got angry. So, he might got haunted and maybe the ghost took him and every clue that showed that he existed, disappeared" I explain.

"I've always thought that ghosts weren't real but I guess I was wrong..." he says and I agree. "So, What can we do to find evidence?" He asks.

"I don't know.. Maybe we should check for stuff. Something must be left behind.." I say.

"That's why I think you're extremely smart. How tho?"

"Find the house. Go get changed"

"Man the area is like huge" he says.

"We will check the abandoned houses here. It was a big apartment because it had a fireplace too. And there are only 3 apartment buildings with apartments like that" I say.

"You're genius" he says and I laugh.

"Just go and get ready" I say and he goes to his room quickly.