05|Bell

AFTER HANGING OUT with the boys, we walk to Felix's house."What movie do you wanna see?" The boys ask me.

"Everything except a horror one" I say. I've told them about the incident yesterday and they agreed to help me relax from my stress.

"Sure thing" Seungmin says.

When we get in Felix's house the time is 9pm. We move the small table that is in front of the couch to make some space for us to lay on the floor with the blankets. We decided to watch a comedy movie. At the first part of the movie the door bell rang.

"This must be the pizza" I say happy and the boys joke calling me a fatass.

I look at the hole of the door just to be sure that it is the delivery guy because you never know. But the thing is that it wasn't him. It was the woman from yesterday. She was wrinkled and pale making her really creepy. And her eyes? They were totally black. I stepped back when I realized that she had be staring at me through the hole. I tried to scream but I couldn't. I heard her whispering something but I couldn't understand what. Even though I could hear her like there's no door between I couldn't understand. She then started laughing really loud. I covered my ears.

"I will come for you" she said and then the door bell started ringing like crazy.

"Hana" I hear the boys come to me while I had still my ears covered.

"She's coming for me. The woman" I say and then I realize that I've heard these words again. From the voice at the Physics class.

"Calm down. I will go and check the bell" Felix says but I stop him.

"Don't. Guys trust me I saw her" I say and Chan hugs me tight. Felix opens the door but no one is there. He looks at the door bell.

"Someone broke it that's why it's ringing like crazy. I will call someone to fix it" he says and goes in the house to call someone.

The same time the delivery guy comes with our pizzas. We pay the pizza and get in the house waiting for the guy to come and fix it cause we can't stand the noise.