08|Mirages

I PRETENDED to be sick for the whole week. Well, I was feeling like that because I lacked of sleep. Every night was filled with nightmares and seeing that woman. I don't feel safe wherever I go.

That Friday night, my dad once again was at work and my mom was watching TV at the living room. I decided to go to the bathroom to take a shower just to feel a little bit better.

I entered the bathroom and I looked at myself. I look like a zombie,  i thought. I closed my eyes feeling exhausted. When I opened them again and looked at my reflexion, I screamed as I saw that damn woman behind me. This is your imagination, I told to myself and forced me to look behind me. I turned my head and I saw no one. But then, when i turned my face again at the mirror, she was there. I saw her instead of my reflexion. She was starring at me, with her mouth widen more than a human's mouth could. She looked like she was screaming but no sound was heard. After this, I only remember is waking up at the hospital.

"Mom? Dad? Why am I here?" I ask my parents.

"Don't worry. You had fever which caused you mirages. I heard you screaming and when i went to check you, I found you laying on the floor, unconcious" my mom eplains. "I was so shocked because you kept saying 'shes here' " my mom continues. So it was just a mirage. I could have said all the things that I was experiencing these days but I chose to say nothing. They would think I'm crazy anyways.

The room suddenly was filled with voices and I see the boys coming in with balloons saying "Get well soon". I smile for a lil but then I think 'Will I even get better? Actually will all these things get better?'

꒰🖇꒱ A / N꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

Sorry for grammar or vocab mistakes(-: