13| A Different Pov

(Other POV)
I SEE her in front of my apartment's door. The door seems like it's made out of glass, so, I can see her. She's with Felix. They know what is happening. Every time, they get closer and closer to set me free. The only thing is that they might get hurt.

I see them walking in the house. They don't seem to notice me. Of course they don't, I'm in a different dimension than them. I hear them talking. They seem to not be able to remember me.

"Hana" I tried to make her notice me. She starts to remember me. Each time she's a step closer, a gate opens. That's why a frame of our group appeared.

She looks around the place. I try to call her name louder. Again she can't hear me. I look at her. Damn she looks exhausted. I cant see her like that.

"HANA" I try again.

"Felix did you call my name?" She asked Felix. He looked at her confused.

"No I didn't" he says. She can hear me.

"Hana I'm hyunjin" I say. She turns her face trying to see me. But she can't.

"Hana" I try again but she can't hear me anymore. I tried many times but again, she doesn't hear me. She goes to my bedroom's door.

"Hyunjin" she whispers while looking at the door.

"Yes,yes it's me" I say happy that she started remembering me. She looks at the door and suddenly she starts crying. Please don't.

Felix comes and hugs her. Why am I feeling jealous? He does what I wanted him to do; he takes care of her.

"Calm down" he tried to calm her but she cried again.

"I'm so confused Felix. Why I suddenly have the feeling that whoever that Hyunjin is, I surely miss him a lot" she says. I can't help but trying to hold her hand. She seems to feel something and takes her hand away scared. Of course. I forgot: I am a ghost.