22|Suffocating

I'VE BEEN hanging out with the boys these days. I thought we were like we used to be. I thought that by not seeing a nightmare since Felix's house fire, my happiness would come back. But that was just my thoughts.

One day, I was at the shopping mall with Chan, Jisung and Felix. We were having fun and stuff until we were about to take the elevator. We got inside and I looked myself at the elevator's mirror. But I saw that woman. I was about to scream when I felt tired. My eyes started closing. I was feeling like I was starting to fall asleep. When I opened them, I saw my hands around Jisung's neck. Chan and Felix were trying to stop me. I saw that he couldn't breathe and I finally managed to take my hands off his neck.

"What happened?" I asked while Jisung was trying to catch his breath.

"What the hell? Are you even asking?" Chan said.

"Hana, you tried to fucking kill him" Felix said and he seemed disappointed?

"No I didn't. I would never" I tried to say but they looked at me weirdly.

"Hana. Your hands were around his neck, you did that" Chan said and he showed me Jisung's neck. The part of his neck where my hands were left him scars of burning.

"Sorry Hana but you should go to talk to someone. After this I'm starting thinking you again for the fire" Felix said. They all looked shocked.

"Hana... Your eyes were totally black" Jisung managed to say. His look showed that he was feeling frightened. Black? And how can my hands leave burning scars on his neck?

"I couldn't believe Felix when he accused you about the fire but I just saw how dangerous you are. What is wrong with you? I'm sorry Hana but that's too much. That's it" Chan said and I knew what he meant with the last sentence. I tried to beg him but he said that he can't be scared about everyone's life. I can understand him though...

I nodded and left them there trying to help Jisung. With that, I started going back home feeling like a useless being.