15| Lucid Dream

THE NIGHT that I got back home I had the thought that if I was trying to have a lucid dream, I would be able to see him.

I searched on my phone a guide to lucid dream and here I am, trying to have one.

I try to close my eyes but for a reason I wake up a little later having a weird feeling. I look at the corner of my room thinking that I saw something moving. I feel a weight on my chest but I can't move. And then, there she is, coming closer to me with a wide smile.

Is that my ending? I think. No, I have to do something. Her face is some inches away from mine and I feel her grabbing my throat. That's it, I won't let her win.

She disappears when the lights of my room open by my parents that heard my screams.

"Hana? Are you okay?" my mom asks.

"Yeah I just saw a nightmare" I say. She hugs me trying to calm me down while I breathe heavily and my heart pounds in an unusual rate. There's no use in explaining to her what happened because she won't believe me.

My parents leave and they close the lights. I try to calm myself and I start feeling my eyes heavy.

"Hana, please stop trying to save me. She is coming for you because of me. You will only get hurt. I love you but please stop" I hear a voice. I am in a dark hallway but I can't see a way out. I try to follow the voice which leads me in front of a door. I try to open it but it's locked.

"Hana, don't worry about me. I'm fine" the voice says again.

"Hyunjin? Is that you?" I ask the boy that is behind the locked door.

"Yes, it's me Hana" he says and I smile. I can finally talk to him.

"Can I see you?" I ask and try to look at the small window that is at the top of the door.

"I don't think you will be able to see my face" he says.

"I will try" I say and try to reach the window. I look from there and I see the tall boy. His face is again blurry. Come on Hana try to remember his face.

The blur from his face starts to disappear and I'm finally able to see his face.

"Its really you. Oh my God Hyunjin I can see you" I say and he smiles widely.

"Good, but please remember my face when you wake up" he says.

"Wake up?" I ask.

"Yeah, you're in a dream now. Listen to me, if you want to bring me back you have to remember our moments too. Not only my face. But please be careful, you might get hurt" he says and I nod.

"Hyunjin?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Why are your eyes fully black?" I ask.

"They are black? Hana, you have to wake up" he says and his face starts to change.

"What's happening?" I ask again.

"Hana, wake up NOW" he yells the last word and that's when I wake up.

I am in my bed. Sun comes in through my window. I think of the dream and I try to remember Hyunjin's face. His cute eyes with the mole, his cute smile.

The time is 9am and that's when I call Felix.