16| Not the only one

FELIX waves at me as I enter the cafeteria. I went to him and he gives me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks" I say. This is the cafeteria that my friends and I hang out. It's been a long time since I saw all the group together.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't worry I called them" Felix says. He waves again and I see Chan walking in. He sits with us and after that all the rest of our group come.

"Guys, these days I'm having a problem" Chan says and we stop laughing because of the previous topic. We look at him waiting for him to explain.

"I feel like someone keeps watching me. I've never been so scared in my life. Yesterday night I was going back home after the gym and I felt someone following me. But I turned around and saw no one. And this is happening some days now" he says and Felix and I look at each other. That means that the woman is coming for him?

"Actually-" I start saying but Felix's phone rang. Felix stands up and goes outside of the cafeteria to talk. The rest of the guys try to comfort Chan while I'm focused on Felix and his expressions. I see him ending the call and entering the cafeteria again while being in a rush.

"We have to go" he says to me and I look at him
confused.

"What do you mean-" I ask but he doesn't answer. He grabs my hand softly making me stand up and leads me out of the café, leaving the rest of our group with questions.

꒰🖇꒱ A / N ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

Hey! This is Raphy:) First of all sorry for the really late update... I took a big break from wattpad. Also thanks to the ppl that support me:) Plus I decided to share my media with you so that we can talk there! Find me;