04|Insane

"HANA ARE YOU OKAY NOW?" Felix asks me while we walk to the small park around 10 minutes away from his house.

"No Felix I'm not. I keep saying names without realizing I see things that don't exist. Nothing is okay with me" I say and my voice cracks. I am starting to cry.

"Shhhh come on Hana. Don't cry. I told you this might be because of anxiety. Don't worry. All of us are here to help you" Felix says and he actually makes me a little better. But I can't forget that feeling of me going insane.

(...)

"Good morning. I'm really sorry for yesterday" I said when I went to the kitchen to have breakfast with Felix's family.

"No need to worry sweetie. All of us see nightmares sometimes. It might be because of anxiety" Felix's mom said and I nodded. Anxiety. Maybe that's the answer to all of that. I'm at the last year of school that's why I'm anxious. It will all become normal again after finishing the year, right?

"So what will you guys do today?" Felix's dad asks.

"We think of going to the library to study and then hanging out with the guys" Felix answers. His dad nods.

"We will go to your grandma today and we will stay for the Saturday night there. So why don't you call your friends over for a sleepover? You will help Hana relax too" Felix's mom suggests.

"That's a good idea. I will" Felix says and we continue eating quietly.