𝐈𝐈

Harry Styles #15604091
Waterview State Correctional Facility

June 1, 2009

Dear Mr. Styles,

I hope this letter finds you in good spirits and good health.

My name is Isabella. I've just finished my junior year at University and am taking a few summer courses to lighten next year's load. My professor suggested I participate in the write a prisoner program. Don't worry—I promise not to psychoanalyze you or anything like that. I am doing this for the sole purpose of connecting with someone I otherwise wouldn't have exposure to and by doing so hopefully making our community a better place.

A little bit about me: I'm 21 years old. I've lived in Washington for the past three years but grew up in the southwest. The change in climate was quite a culture shock! I'll be graduating (hopefully) next spring with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with it. Music sounds much more interesting, and I'd love to hear more about it. In fact, I'll be here to listen to anything you're comfortable talking about.

I'm not sure what else to say, but I'd love to learn more about you. Please send any correspondence to the address listed below.

Best wishes,

Isabella
c/o Student Services
Department of Psychology
University of Washington