𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

April 21, 2010

Dear Bella,

It's strange, not being with you at night or seeing your face first thing in the morning. The three months we spent together were the best of my life. Life before prison doesn't exist for me anymore, and life in prison really wasn't life at all. For everything else, there was you.

Michael owns a really nice house. His business has obviously done well throughout the years. The guest room is nice, but I feel just like that-a guest. I'm not sure if that feeling will ever go away, but I know every day I'm one step closer to getting my own place. It won't be anywhere near this size, so I should probably enjoy it while I can. He owns a piano, which is really great. Playing at the store always made me uncomfortable. There was always a customer or another employee watching and listening. Here I can play whenever I want, and Michael's not intrusive, so it works out well. I'd tell you more about the house, but you'll see it soon enough.

I miss you, and I can't wait to see you again. The past week has been hard, but I think this will be good for us both.

Yours forever,
Harry

p.s. I love you.

* * *

April 21, 2010

Dear Mr. Montrose,

I want to thank you again for helping me. If it weren't for you, I would be back in prison right now. I'm sure it wasn't a simple task, and I imagine it wasn't without risk to you. Considering my history and relationship with Bella, it couldn't have been an easy decision for you to make. I'm not foolish enough to believe you did it for me, but please know I am appreciative, whatever your reasoning. There are no words to describe how truly grateful I am.

If you haven't already heard, I moved out of Bella's apartment last week. She believes I came to the decision on my own. I didn't discuss your request with her. I think it's better this way.

I understand why you don't approve of me, but I want you to know that everything I do, I do with Bella's best interest in mind. I plan on being around for as long as she'll have me. You don't have to like me, but my hope is that someday you'll accept me.

Thank you again.

Respectfully,
Harry Styles