𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

June 4, 2010

Dear Harry,

I can't believe I just took my last class at UDub. All I have to do now is pass one final exam and figure out what to do with the rest of my life. It's actually really kind of scary.

I landed an internship for the summer. I'll be working mostly with foster families, but it will give me a chance to see what other opportunities are in the field that may interest me. I start a week from Monday. Wish me luck!

My dad and I went out to dinner last night. It was nice. I didn't realize how much I missed him. He didn't bring up anything that happened at the bar, thankfully. I was prepared for another lecture. Not just about you, but about me, too. He was pretty upset about what happened that night. I didn't realize just how detrimental my lack of responsibility would be to you. I would do anything to change how I handled the situation. I know you said you weren't upset with me, but you should have been. And I know I've said it a million times already, but I am so sorry for everything you had to go through because of my stupid decisions.

Anyway, by the time we were finished with dessert, I actually thought he might go the whole evening without mentioning you at all, but before we left he asked if you were behaving yourself. I told him you were. Then he told me I could do worse. I'm pretty sure it was an attempt at being funny. I hope that's a good sign.

I can't wait to see you next weekend. My mom is really looking forward to meeting you as well. Just a heads up, she's a hugger. Also, my dad will be there. Don't freak out. You're freaking out, aren't you? Call me so I can talk you down.

Yours forever,
Bella

xoxo