Chapter 5 Emmett

Chapter 5

Third person POV.
Beca sat there staring at the almost done picture. Her cheeks were on fire. First he called her love and now he is calling her adorable. Also it's her mate who is calling her that.

She was quite shocked to hear him say it. Probably because of all the things Bella and her mom and told her.

"Umm... thanks" she said awkwardly. She had a small smile on her face as she grabbed a pencil and started to work. "So why did you move here?" Emmett asks bluntly. He cover his mouth with hands right away.

Beca looked away from her work and gave him a small smile. "My mom got remarried and he was going to go travel. Our mom would have stayed home... but we new she wanted to spend time with him so.... now we are here" she said.

Emmett nodded his head, "do you like the new guy?" He asks. "Hes ok" Beca said.

She just never got along with him since he was always with her mom and Bella had him basically eating out of her hand. It was like Bella was his kid and Beca was... nothing. You would see the difference between who he liked better.... he would make Bella breakfast and drive Bella around as Beca had to quickly make breakfast and run to school. Christmas and Brithdays were also very different. As Bella got a new computer she got... clothes, clothes that she wouldn't pick out for herself.... good thing that she fiugered out how to sell the clothes and get tons of money back.

"Bella was his favorite" she said shrugging her shoulders, "So I was usually in my room most of the time" she said. "Never out side?" He asks. Beca laughs quietly and shakes her head, "Not as much as I should... i dont really like the heat, i would have to say that if it is cold out you can just put another sweater on, but when it is hot out you can only go so far to cool yourself off... well guys can just basically go walk in the nude as girls have cover up most of their body" she ranted on.

Emmett smiled down at his small mate. He loved her voice, he would never get tired of hearing her voice. She was so cute to him. All he wanted to do was wrap his arm around her and pull her close.

But sadly he can't.

"I like how it is mostly cold out here" she added on. "Maybe my favorite things about being here in Forks" she said.

Emmett raised his eye brow and grinned at her, "Really, the cold is your favorite thing in Forks?" He asks. His grin never disappear. Beca looked at him with red cheeks, "ok maybe it's my 4 favorite thing in forks" she said. She looked away from him with a small smile on her face, she placed her hands on the table and started to continue to draw. Emmett sat back in his chair and held that grin on his face.

He crossed his arms over his chest and, "So what are your 3 main favorites things in Forks?" He asks. Beca looked over her shoulder. She held a smile, "Hmmm.... I think you know" she said giving him a grin before she went back to her drawing.

She was flirting with him. She clearly ment him and his two adopt brothers. And he clearly understood her.

Beca couldn't believe she was actually talking to someone, especially one of her mates. She was being bold
Very bold. She liked it but she was very nervous. Her heart was speeding so fast and her cheeks were on fire.

Emmett laughs and placed his hand on to her back and moved closer to her. His mouth was close to her ear.

"That's good to know" he whispered into her ear before he scanned the room for anyone watching. No one was. He leaned in and kissed her cheek before he leaned back into his chair.

Beca was shocked. Very shocked. Her cheeks were so hot and red that she probably looked like a fire truck or a tomatoe. His lips were so cold onto her cheeks. She loved it.

Clearly she accepted him.

Small time skip.

"Could I walk you to your next class?" Emmett asks, he placed his drawing book into his bag. "I.... can't. Jade is going to show me. And I promise her" Beca said. She grabbed her book and kept it open so the teacher could grade it. He nodded his head and smiled down. She looked over at him and gave him a shy smile. He smiled back. "Maybe next time" he said.

She nodded her head and moved a stray of hair away from her face.

"Come on Beca" Jade said walking into the room and not paying attention to one of the Cullens speaking to her.

Beca waved shyly at him and followed her friend out of her class forgetting that she had to get her drawing graded.

(P

(P.s. this is my art work. I did not draw it though. It was a pitcher of flower and I just changed into a drawing version of the flower) (I wish I could draw this)

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader