Chapter 11 Alice

Chapter 11

Beca POV.
Jasper hed helped me clean up the small table that had most of my stuff on it. He helped place everything into my bag. It was 7:55 already and we had to get to our classes now.
I walk beside Jasper, I was on my way to the science class, as he was on his was way to math class. I had found out that I shared with Alice.

When we were in the library we had talked most of the time as we waited for more teachers and teens to show up. 15 mintues later after starting  our conversation I had gotten a text from Bella saying that she didn't like finding a note on the door. Saying.

   Hey. Going with dad. Don't need ride to school. Good morning. From little sister.

Don't know why. She also said that she didn't like that I didn't make her breakfast. I rolled my eyes reading that comment.

Why couldn't she just make her own breakfast and lunch, also clean up her own dishes.

"Well here we are Ma'am-"
"You really don't need to call me Ma'am, you can call me Beca or Bexs or something else or you can continue calling me Ma'am if you want" I said stracthcing my the back of my head.

I look up to Jasper, he had his cute, adorable smile, "Why not I call you my love" he said.

"Oh shit, your smooth" I said bluntly, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to swear" I add on. Jasper chuckles, "I guess I'm just on a roll this morning" he said.

"Beca!! Hey I for- oh hey.... Jasper" Jade said rushing over to me. She stared down Jasper.

I could tell that Jasper had gotten tense, "Hey Jade" I said.
"I should get to my class, it was nice meeting you Beca.... Jade" Jasper said. He nods his head and walked away from me and Jade.

"Well that was odd" Jade said. "What you mean?". "Wellll.... what I mean is, the Cullens only talk to each other, and it looked like you and him were having a good conversation, man your lucky. He is quite hot, just had to add that in" Jade said.

She was looking past me, I turn my head, I could see Japser standing and talking to both Edward and Emmett. I turn back around and shrug my shoulders, "So it sounded like you were saying something when you rushed over... do you remember what it is?" I asks.

Jade stopped and gave me a face as like she was trying to remember, "Oh I remember, I forgot to give you my phone number, here it is. Just text me, I have to go" she said, she passes my a small crumbled up paper and rushes down the hallway.

I shrug my shoulders and walked into the room and went to the teacher to get my paper signed. After he signed it he ushered me to the back seat. The seat beside me was empty, I took the seat by the window. I place my science book on top of the desk. I grab a pencil, pen, eraser and line paper. I place it neatly on top of the desk.

"Hello Beca, I'm Alice Cullen, it is very nice to meet you"

I look up from nealty putting my stuff onto the desk to a pixie haired girl, she had a big smile on her face. She is beautiful. "Hi.." I said shyly. "I'm Beca.... but... you already new that" I mumbled out. She laughs and takes the seat beside me.

Third person POV.
Alice was so happy to talk to Beca, the girl who is going to be in her family, Beca is going to be sooner or later, probably later Alice sister in law. Alice couldn't wait to start planning Becas and Edward's wedding, then Jasper and Becas weeding, then Becas and Emmetts weeding.

She already started and of course she couldn't show her siblings yet. They would think she was insane. It's too early to start thinking about that.

She should be thinking about how to get Beca and her three brothers together.

She had some ideas, but she has to wait to make it happens. She also have to get Rose help in it. But then again she still doesn know if the plan will work.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader