Chapter 13 Shy

Chapter 13

Third person POV.
Esme smiled at the small human, she was quite adorable and very shy, just like what her kids had told her.

She didn't like the fact that Becas sister basically hurting her New-daughter-in-law. Sooner or later. She was protective of her, she was going to be in the family. Also Beca is so small and innocent looking. Why hurt her?

"It was really nice yo meet you Miss, Cullen. I should get to my next class" Beca said. Esme nods her head, "You don't need to call me Miss, you can just call me Esme" Esme said. Beca nods her head and smile up at Esme. "I hope I get to see you again" Beca said. She grabbed her bag and walked past Esme.

Esme smiled and walked down the hallway to find her kids, the over cast said that it was going to be sunny later that day, she wanted to make sure that nothing happens to her kids. So to make sure nothing happens, she's taking them out.

Beca walked down some stairs and into ther next class and sat beside Jade. "Hey so I texted you, and you haven't text back. So... I just want to make sure that I have sent a text to the right person" Beca asks.

Jade looked up from the social studies book, "Oh yeah sorry, I didn't have time to text you back" Jade said. Beca nods her. Beca was glade that she text the right person... not like the last time... man that was very awkward. 

Time skip. Sorry.
Beca walked out side and into the sunny sky, her eyes looked around the yard for at least one of the Cullens or Hale. But got nothing.

"If your looking for the Cullen... just like your sister. Their not here. Their parents take them out for like walks... I think. I really don't know, but all I know is that they leave school when it gets sunny" Jadr said shrugging her shoulders.

Beca nods her head and followed Jade to a table and sat down. She pulls out her lunch bag and pulled out that she was going to eat or snack on.

She opens her sandwich bag and grabbed one half out and took a big bite of it

She opens her sandwich bag and grabbed one half out and took a big bite of it. Jade talked about what she was aloud to take in her dads car for the ride to her new house.

Becas mind was other wise somewhere else. She didn't understand the Cullens. Everytime she touched one of them, their hands are freezing and she understood and didn't understand the fact that when it is always sunny they have some sort of camping or hiking thing. She understand some what, it's not that sunny so it is a good opportunity use it as a family thing. But then again, why sunny why not do it when it's raining, well... not raining, but cloudy.

"So I heard that you have talked to Emmett and Alice Cullen oh also Jasper Hale" Jade said.

"I have also semi talked to Rose and I have also talked to their mother Esme too" Beca spoke up. She stuffed a grape into her mouth.

"Wait really... when?" She asks. "Before our class, she's really nice" Beca said. "Wow you must be really lucky"

"You have said that before, why? I don't get it. How am I lucky again?" Beca asks. "Ok let's put it this way, everyone here are muddbloods as they are purebloods" Jade said.

Beca chuckled at her friends reference, "Yeah, or were dwarfs as they are Elves" Beca spoke out. "They do have the same pale skin color" she adds on. "And all very beautiful" Jade chipped in.

They both chuckle, "You want a cookie and candy?" Beca asks. "Sure, thanks" Jade said.

Beca gives Jade two cookies and a good handful of gummy worms. Then she closes her cookie and gummy worms and place them in her pockets.

"Oh also love the outfit. You have great fashion choice. I love it" Jade said.

Beca gave her new bestfriend a big smile, she chewed her food happily, Jade chuckles and smiles back, "I'm taking that as a thank you" Jade said

Beca gave her new bestfriend a big smile, she chewed her food happily, Jade chuckles and smiles back, "I'm taking that as a thank you" Jade said. Beca louds her head and takes another bite of her sandwich.

A couple of minutes later Beca was finished eating her half of sandwich. She closes her sandwich bag and opens her carrots and celery bags. "Damn I knew I forgot to grab ranch... I remember it at the time, but then I heard Bella waking up" Beca mumbled the last part.

But not that well. Jade heard her and raised an eye brow.

"Why?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader