Chapter 22 Scared

Chapter 22 Scared

Third person POV.

Beca sits in the passenger seat slowly drinking her smoothie as she looks out the window thinking about what she had to do when she gets home.

Her dad knows that Jade was going to be dropping her off very soon, he was at home alone just waiting for her to get home.

The song It's Ok by tom Rosenthal place quietly in the back ground as the sound of semi light rain hitting the car too. It was calming and nice ride.

Jade would look over to Beca for a couple of seconds before quickly going back to the road and not kill them. She is trying to fiuger out what she should say to Beca. She wants to know if Edward, Emmett and Jasper are Becas soulmates. She just wants to know so damn much, but she didn't know what to say to her.

Beca disnt want to say anything yet about how she could feel Jade eyes on her, only for a couple seconds, but more then once. She was going to see how long it would take for her to asks her questions.

But it has already been 25 minutes and nothing. The car was quiet with lightl music playing and the sound of the rain hitting the car. Beca is getting curious of what Jade had to say.

So with out any longer she turns into her seat and look to Jade with a raise eye brow, "Do you have a question?" She ask her freinds.

Jade looks back to her freind fast before looking back to the road so she wont kill anyone, "Yes. I do" she said in a matters of fact voice.

Bace gives her freind a smile and takes a sip of her drink, "Ok, what it it then? Because I could feel your eyes on me through this 20 somthing mintues ride so far" She asks her.

Beca looks back out the window because she likes watching the water drops from onto the clear glass windows. She especially love the sound of the rain hitting the window, it calms her down.

One of the many reasons she loves visiting her dad. The rain amd the cold.

"Is Edward Cullen, Emmet Cullen amd Jasper Hale you soulmate?" Jade asks bluntly. Beca slows down as she drinks her drink and looks back to Jade, "Ye...ah... they are...." she said slowly.

Jade smiles big and laughs, "I knew it!" She said hitting her hands on the steering wheel. "Yes I was so right!" She adds on.

Beca stares at her friend confused, "Ok... then" she said. Jade laughs at her, "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks excited for her freind.

Beca shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know.... I was scared at first to say anything to anyone. Especially not my sister" she said. "Wait! Why where you scared?" Jade asks.

Beca shrugs her shoulders, "My sister" she said.

"Ok, what about your sister?"

"Ehhh.... the stupid rules.... I'm not going to be listening to my sister anymore or use her 'rules' but I'm still scared that's she's going to get mad and.... I don't know be herself and that's very scary.... I don't know" Beca said.

Jade looks to Beca with a raise eye brow, "You don't need to be scared of her. If anything you need to tell your dad what she is like" she said. "Tell your dad that shes a monster a cold hearted Bitch who only cares for herself and no one else" she adds on.

Beca chuckles at her friends words, "Yeah I wish I could say that to him" she said. "I just want peace with my sister and mom. No more bad blood shit we have going on. I dont know what I did to cause this but I just want it to stop now" she sighs out.

She plays with the foam cup as she looks out the window annoyed of everything she has to go through.

"Well luckily enough your with your dad. Someone who cares for you a lot" jade said. She was trying to make her freind feel better. It's slightly working.

"You're right....." she said quietly. She push some hair away from her face before turning up the heat. They both are crazy cold still.

Even though she likes the cold she still likes to be warm in the car.

Beca loves, loves car rides. Like how dogs love car rides. She loves the silent rides where you can think about anything you want and zone out, the comfortable feeling when the car is just going down streets and your mind in the clouds as you listen to music. Or the rides where your having great conversations with a freind, family, etc.

"Well I'm here... well not really. I will always be a phone call away"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader