Chapter 20 Keys

Note is at the bottom of the page. If you want check it out you should. If not that's ok.

Chapter 20 Keys

Thrid person POV.

Beca looks at Japser and Emmett waiting for a response to where their sister was. She said shes getting her wallet and she still hasn't came back and it has almost been 20 minutes. She should have been back already.

Beca place the car keys into her pocket so she doesnt drop them and loses them... like she did with her moms keys a couple of times.

Edward was walking over to them hold a bag in one hand and his phone in the other, he had over heared her question so he quickly went and stood on the other side of her, he quickly made up a lie. Something maybe she could fall for. "She has a phone call to handle."

And in all honesty Alice was just walking around the mall in the shops that are still open. She was giving them sometime with their soulmate alone. She knew that Jade would leave them of she was gone, so she did what was good, she left to go be on important 'phone call'.

Beca nods her head with red cheeks. "Hi... Edward" she quietly said to him.

Beca believed his lie and Edward of course knew that she did since he could hear her thoughts. Her thoughts are so cute to him. She is so happy to see him, plus Emmett and Jasper.

Of course he heard her small quiet voice. "Hi Beca" he said with a smirk on his face. She beams up to him, she rubs the back of her neck and look around herself.

Beca kept on thinking about where the car would be, her feet are killing her and all she wants to do is sit down and rest her aching, burning feet. "uh... we... the car" she mumbles out embarrassed. She didn't know what to say to them. She was slowly getting embarrassed with all 6 eyes on her.

Edward, Emmett and Jasper smirk down to their shy, awkward soulmate. Hearing her little voice made them more happy and.... quite.... turned on.

Jasper shakes his head and use his vampire powers and pushed their emotions away and help calm her down. He puts his arm out to her again and she happliy took it. "Let's go"

Beca POV.

I hold onto Jaspers arm as we walk down the car parking lot looking for Jades car. It was kind of hard.... the sky is dark.... but theres still so many cars here. It doesnt really makes sense... its 8 somthing maybe close to 9, how is there so many people out at the mall still?

Wait the mall stays open tell this late? That's cool..... I think....

I mean I don't go shopping that much and I usually try to go shopping when I need to, really need to. And most of the time I go shopping for art supplies and maybe food that I'll sneak into my room and hide from everyone in my moms house.

Wait....!!! don't I have Jades keys...? Yeah I do.... why am I not beeping the car keys to see if we car close to it and see the nights!? We could have found the car already.

Damn it I'm so fricken stupid.

I let go of Jaspers arm and finally grab the car keys from my pocket. Please be close, please be close, I press the button to unlock and then lock the car doors.

"Well.... the car is not here" I said turning my attention to a smiling Edward. Whow his smile is so fricken handsome.

I shake my head.

Edward's smile turns into a smirk. He picks his arm up and point to the left, "I think I saw some lights go off that way. Far over there" he said. I nod my head, "Ok let's go" I said.

This time it was Edward Edward sticked out his arm for me, I quickly walked over to him and grabbed a hold of her arm and ley him guide me to where he had heard the car lights.

Soon enough I could be sitting down and resting my sore, sore feet. I'm so going to feel it tonight and tomorrow.

"Shouldnt one of you tell your sister where you are.... she could be worried"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader

NOTE !!!!

Hello readers and followers. I will like to just say here again that you don't need to read my notes, you may skip them if you want. I understand at times it can be annoying and I'm sorry about that. For me they are important information that you may read or skip if you want.
I think I have two more books that I have to post the newer version of my warnings and requests and then after that there shouldn't be any more notes for a while. If I do have a note now and they aren't really big those would be at the top of the chapter. 
(For the past week or so I have kept getting comments and messages about how many notes I have) (most comments and messages were nicely placed out. And I am fine with you all for commenting and sending me messages. But there were some rude ones) (again you may send me any comment or message you want (But to a extent) because I am fine with it) 
But if I'm being completely honest it's kinda getting tiring when I open a message or comment about how many notes I have) please just skip if you want, it's not that hard. (Hope that doesn't sound rude) again go ahead send a comment or message about the notes but it's getting tiring.

I will also like to say that I post notes in all of them, now it will be day by day, as like the schedule because I want to make sure that if I post a note you have a chapter to read after it (again you may skip the note). (or when I post notes) But that's only because I don't know if all my readers have read my other books. I don't want to post it just in one of them and then someone gets confused on what's happening because they haven't read it in my other book. (Again you may skip if you want) 

I'm going to say it again too that I'm not deleting them. I remember most of the days when I posted the notes. All I'm saying is it's sentimental to me. So I'm not deleting them. 

I know in some of my books there's more notes but you all have to remember that I have like 10 chapters written for them meaning there's going to be more chapters then notes.

Oh also I have gotten my computer working (I have been using my phone as I write) so after like 7 more chapters in all of them there is going to be better grammar and spelling errors. (if I have the time to fix the other chapters I will) I'm not saying that it's all going to be amazing and no grammar because there's probably still going to be mistakes, but there shouldn't be that many mistakes then before.

And to just say it now that I'm probably going to post this part in front of a chapter in all of my books. So in all 13 books. So if someone only reads one book they can read it there. (Skip if you read it before, or if you don't want to read it you may skip)