Chapter 19 Where

Chapter 19 Where

Third person POV.

Jasper follows Beca and Jade out of the store. Jasper had placed the clothes Alice gave him to hold onto on one of the many racks quickly.

Jasper knowing Alice knew that what she had grabs was what she didnt actually want. She just needed the reason to call him over to them and then leave him there with her.

Beca holds her many bags in her hands tiredly. She couldn't wait to get home and just sleep, her feet are killing her and she couldn't wait to just sit in the car so she didnt need to stand on her feet. Jasper could feel how tired and in pain she is in, "Do you want some help holding your bags for you?" He asks her.

Beca looks to him with a small smile on her face. She is so tired that her eyes are starting to look a bit red and yawns, "Uhh... if you want to... you really don't need to... I think I got it" she said blushing.

Jade laughs at her, she shakes her head and look between the two of them, "Come on Beca. This darling man here wants to help you whit your bags, why not let him?" she asks her with a smirk on her face.

Beca blushes more and look to ground, Jade giggles at her friend and shakes her head, "I'll leave you two alone. I'm going to get myself a smoothie before we go. You want one too Beca? Jasper you want one?" She asks them.

"Sure that would be great" Beca said.

Jasper reach out and grab most of her bags from her. "Thank you to you too" she said looking over to him. Jasper smiles at her, "Anytime darling" he said.

"What would you want?" Jade asks her. "Ah... blueberry, banana, strawberry smoothie.... if they dont have that somthing close to it" she said.

Jade nods her head, "Her are my car keys" she said quickly. "Here give some of your bags so you dont end up somehow hurting yourself in the process" Beca said. "Thanks that would be great" Jade said.

Jade looks to Jasper, "you want one?" She asks him. Jasper shakes his head, no. "No I'm fine ma'am" he said.

Jade raise her eye at him but quickly shrugs her shoulders, Beca grabs 5 of Jades bags from her and as quickly as she grab the bags Jade was gone. Beca turns back to Jasper with a smile on her face, "I have no idea where we parked" she said bluntly.

She really wasn't paying attention on where they had parked and since this was the first time here she still doesn't know where the parking not is.

Jasper chuckle and smile at her, "Well I think we have time to look for it" he said. Beca smile at her nod her head, "Would.... you know how to get out of here? It's.... quite big" She asks him slowly. Her eyes scan around the big mall.

Jasper chuckles and nod his head, "Well my sister likes dragging us here quite sometime, so yes, yes I do love" he said. Beca cheeks went red again.

Beca smiles and run her free hand through her hair, "I'll follow your lead then" she said.

Jasper felt giddy to be alone with her again, he sticks his arm out for her, she hook her arm with his and follow him.

Becas cheeks are red as they quietly talk to each other.

Emmett walks out one of the clothes store with a new sweater. He had an idea that got Edward looking for a sweater. If she likes sweaters well she could steal one of theres.... or all of them, since they don't get cold and all they don't actually need them, so if she takes them it wont affect them.

They also think she would look secy wearing something of theirs. "Jasper!" Emmett yells out. He didnt see Beca was with him.

Beca turns around and look at Emmett, he stops walk a bit, but quickly smirks at her. "Hello beautiful" he said to her.

Beca cheeks went red again, "Hi" she squeaks out. "You want help with your bags?" He asks her.

She shake her head, no. "Are you sure?" He asks her. She nods her head again, she bites down onto her lip and look at the ground.

"If you are sure. But if you I will be happy ro help you beautiful" he said. Beca smiles at him and nod her head, "Thank you though. It's very kind of you" she said.

Emmett smiles at her, he shrugs his shoulder, "Are you going now?" He asks her.

She smile at him tiredly and nod her head at him, yes. "Yeah. Jades just getting some smoothies for the both of us" she said.

Beca POV.

I smile up to Emmett, "Where did Alice go?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader