Chapter 17 Dissapeared

Chapter 17

Third person POV.

"Yeah... well it all depends on if you want to. They seem as they want to get to know you" Jade said. "And that is saying a lot. Well it looks like three of them wants to get to know you more then the others" Jade smirked.

Beca looked to her with a raised eye brow and a small smile on her face, "What? who?" She asks. Of course she knows who but she wanted a to hear Jade say it to make sure that she was right and not wrong.

They walked into the next shop and slowly looked through the clothes, "Let me see... Edward, Jasper and Emmett Cullens" Jade said. Jade bumps into her playfully, "It's odd though. Most of the time they tend to stay close together and not talk to anyone except themselves"

"So like a cult?" Beca chimed in. Jade chuckled and shock her head, she smiled. "Sure why not"

"Why do they tend to stay close together...?" Beca asks.

Beca wants to know more about them, they are her soulmates and she would like to know a bit about them before actually speaking to them. She looked at the rack of black sweaters. "I don't know yet"

"Yet?" Beca giggled out, "Shut up"

Emmett chuckled as he listened into his mates conversation, "I guess we are a cult now" he said.

Edward stood beside Jasper with his hands in his pocket and laughs at his mate and his brother.

Alice clapped her hands together before skipped away from the three males and walked her way to Jade and Beca

They had their heads down looking through clothes and talked about the Cullens, "Hello you two" Alice said chipper. They looked over to the right shocked to hear another voice chiming into their conversation. Alice continued to talk as Beca and Jade looked at each other confused but quickly they looked back to Alice.

"Hey... do you know my name?" Jade asks. Beca rolled her eyes and stepped over to her and pinched her side, Jade jumped and chuckled and pushed Beca away from her. "Yes. You are Jade and you are in my P.E. class" Alice said.

"Well technically you are right... but you don't.... do... anything in P.E. but sit... on... the... bench... yeah but you got my name right" Jade said.

Beca looked over to Alice then Jade.

Beca POV.
Wait, why does she sit out of P.E.? I wish I could do that.

"So what are you here for?" I asks. I walked to another rack and looked a plane black sweater. I pull it off the rack, felt the inside and checked if it was fluffly and it was. "I need a sweater. Mine are all gone for some reason" she said.

I nod my head, "And then I saw you two and wanted to say hi" she added on. "Hi" I said.

Jade said hi too, before she walked off and looked at the back room clothes leaving me and Alice alone. I grab the large sweater that I like off the rack before slowly walking around the shop with it in my hand.

This is so awkward and quite, "So... you... alone?" I asks awkward. "No I'm with my brothers. Well most of my brothers" Alice said.

I nod my head, "And you came here with Jade?" Alice asks, "Yeah I came with Jade. Just helping her out" I said.

I look around the room looking for Jade to see where she is, "Ahh... oh Jasper come over here for second and hold this for me. I will be right back. I forgot my wallet in the car."

Jasper came over and Alice pushes the clothes she had in her hands into his chest and rushes out of the shop leaving me and Jasper standing their staring where she had dissapeared.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader