Chapter 7 Dad

(Hello fellow readers. I'm still working on some chapters in the Batkid story. There should be an update soon for it)
(ALSO what do you guy think of me making myself another tumbler page for all of my outfits and my other edits.

Would you fellow readers follow me?)

Chapter 7

Third person POV.

3 hours ago.

Jasper walked down the hallway, he had to go to the library and get the movable TV for his English class. When he walked past his brother class he felt his mate emotions again. He felt happy, excited, scared, and pain. A lot of pain.

He stopped and look at the closed door and grabbed his head. It was so uncomfortable and there was a pain in his head. So the best thing he could do was us his 'superhero powers' and helped her, he helped her calm down, and stop most of the pain. It worked.

He smiled when there was no pain in his mate and in his head. He didn't feel uncomfortable anymore.

5 hours later

Third person POV.
Beca layed on her bed staring up at the ceiling, she was just yelled at by Bella. Beca forgot to wash the dishes and Bella got mad. For some reason.
Beca washed them and rushed up to her room. She shut her door and locked it.

Beca walked over to her desk and took a seat. She stared at the wall for a couple of mintues. Just with her thoughts.

She didn't know what to do? All she knew was that she was going to fight Bella stupied rules.... some how. But she didn't know? She didn't want her mom calling and yelling at her. She also of course doesnt want Bellas rath.

But she didn't want her sister to win this time. This time she wanted to win. She wants to be with her soulmates. The ones that are ment for her and only her.

And she does think that at least one of them wants her. She only excepted one of them so far and she hope that she accepts the other two.

She just feels drowned to them, like she is supposed to be near them at all times. But of course she can't do that, that would be weird... right?

Time skip.

"Hey Beca, Beca it's supper time... I brought back home pizza and notches"

Beco opens her eyes tiredly, her father stood beside her with a soft smile on his face. She layed on her bed and under blankets tucked around her.

Beca POV.
How did I get into bed and under my blankets, I don't remember doing that.

"Come on before the food gets cold" dad said. I pull the blanket off of me and followed my father out of my room. I took a look around my room and saw my window open.

Wait, wasn't that shut?

I shake my head and continued my way down the stairs to where my dad had set up the living room table with food and drinks. Bella sat on a separate seat in the corner of the room.

"What's up with Bella?" Dad mumbles out. "I think guy problem... maybe girl problems too" I whispered back.

I took my seat on the couch on the end. Dad sat down on the other side and grabbed the remote. He went to go press the button to turn the tv on, but he didnt.

"So... how was school..?" He asks so awkwardly. He was so awkward, but I can't blam him. Again he hasn't lived with two teenager girls, nor with someone for a long time. He is probably used to getting home and eating and sitting alone in the dark.

"It was fine" I said.

Dad started plaiting our food. He gave me two pieces of pepperoni pizza with a side of ranch and a cup of Pepsi. "Thank you" I squeak out. I grab the plate and cup, I place the plate on my lap and bend over and placed my cup down onto the table.

"What did you do today. What was your classes?" He asks. "I had History, foods, art, English and Math today, tomorrow I have P.E. Science, Social Studios, free period and Woodworks" I said. "What about you Bella?" Dad asks.

"I don't know" she mumbled out. "Can we just eat in silence" she adds on.

Dad stopped chewing and stared at Bella in shock. "Yeah sure... why not put the game on" I spoke in.

"Yeah, yeah that would be good" dad grumbled out. Bella slouched into the chair and glared my way.

Third person POV.
Beca rolled her eyes and moved her eyes onto the game. She didn't like how Bella was treating her dad. Beca feels like she is going to end up having a great bond with her dad.

She wanted to at least have a bond with one of her parents and she clearly new that it wasnt going to happen with her mom.

She always loved going to her dads house and she missed it so much.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader