Chapter 27 Blood

Chapter 27 Blood

Third person POV.
39 minutes later.

"Ok.... I have.... another hour to go.... I think... I hope.... please be less" Beca mumbles out as she looks at the map.

She still has an hour to go until she should get there. She could see on her phone the hospital, she didn't need to scroll to see it amd that made her happy it means that shes getting closer to the hospital. But still she has an hour to go and it's making her frustrated she just wants to be there.

She was getting tried and half of her water bottle was done. She was dreading when she runs out of her water since her throat is getting dry faster and the water of course helps with the pain and stretchiness. If she doesn't drink the water she would end up getting the cough and then start to gag and she doesnt want that. She doesnt want to throw up, she hates throwing up. It sucks that she had only brought one and not another one.

Time skip.
An hour and twenty minutes later and she's already in the waiting room waiting to get checked up.

Beca rests her head on the wall behind her, her eyes are closed shut and she slowly breaths in and out. She taps her finger so the nurses and anyone who works there would know that she isn't passed out or asleep.

So far it's working, none of them have went to her asking her if she was passed out or asleep.

All she was doing now was waiting patiently for the doctor to call her name.

Third person POV.
With Carlisle

Carlisle sat in his office looking over some patients files. But before reading someone's name his head snaps up to the door. He could smell the blood and sent of his adopted sons soulmate.

He had went hunting with Edward one time and he ended up following him to Becas house. He couldn't get into the house becuase of where she slept, so they sat in a tree quietly talking with each other. He had of course smelt his sons soulmate sent and blood, so he knew that his sons soulmate was here. But why?

Carlisle push up from the desk quiclky and left his office, he walked were the waiting room is and looked in. He could see Beca laying his head on the wall behind her, her finger tapping the arm chair beside her.

He walked over to the front desks, he smiles at the lady nurse behind the desk, "is that one of the Sheriffs kids?" He asks her.

Of course he knew but he couldn't just straight out and asks for her folder. The female nurse gives him a flirtatious grin, she sticks her chest out and place her elbows on the table, her hand goes and rest under chin. "Yeah that's the Sheriffs kid. Beca Swan is her name" she said.

He gives her a small fake smile, "What happen to her?" He asks her, "Can I see her file?" He adds on. She quickly grabs the folder and gave it to him.

He quickly grasp the folder, "The young Swan said that she had fell out of her bed hitting the side of her cheek and then she said that she tripped over some clothes by the stairs and tumbled down them" she said. "And then she said when she was walking here she had tripped over a cement stump and hurt her knees and hands" she adds on.

Carlisle nods his head as he read over her folder, "I'll take her now" he said before leaving the working nurse to Beca.

"Beca Swan!" He said loudly. Beca eyes shot open. She pushed up front he chair and straighten her back even though that hurt so much. 

Beca quickly grabbed her bag and phone, she quickly got up from the chair and push some hair away from her face as she looks over to Carlisle.

"I'm her" she said quickly raising her hand up. Carlisle gives her a smile and usher her to follow him. "I'm DR. Carlisle Cullen" he said. "Tell me what happened to you" he said.

Beca tenses up when she heard his last name. Shit she thought.

"Hi.... well I fell out of bed today and hit my cheek on the nightstand by my bed" she starts.

Carlisle nod his head, "And after getting ready I went to go make myself some coffee and I tripped over something, I'm pretty sure it was clothes" she said. She sighs, "No one was home so I thought I could walk alone to the hospital to get checked out because I heard a crack in my nose when I fell down the stairs. So I thought I should get it checked out. But when I-"

"Breath" Carlisle said. Beca nods her head amd takes some breaths in and out. "Sorry. So when I was walking I tripped over somthing and ended up hurting my knees and hands" she said.

"You walked all this way alone and in pain?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader