Chapter 10 Jasper

(Sorry for late update)

Chapter 10

Third person POV.

Beca got out of her father's car, "Thanks dad for driving me to school" she said. "Anytime kid. I'll see you later" Charlie said.

Beca shuts the door and left to go into the school. It was only 6:38 am, and there was not a ton of people there yet. Maybe three teachers, and luckly one let her in. She was thankful for that. She was dressed well enough, but she was still getting cold.

Beca walked down the dark hallway to her and Jades locker. She pulls out all of her books except her drawing book and the book she would need for her first class. She pulls out her snake bag and pulled out her cheese goldfish.

She slams her locker, and went to the library, she went to the corner and placed everything on the small table. She walked down the bookshelves and looked at the books.

A couple second later she grabes a random book and went back to her spot and started reading and slowly started to eat the goodfish.

Third person POV.
Jasper ran to the school at 7. Alice had stopped by his room and gave him some information about his soulmate.

She said that Beca would be at the school early. He took the opportunity to talk to her... alone.

He didn't care that if Edward or Emmett was with him. But he didn't want to talk to her when he was crowed with tons of humans around him. He didn't want to be suffocated with humans emotions.

He wanted to be in peace when he talks to his soulmate for the first time.

He walked into the school and down the halls to the library. He knew where she was going to be. Alice knows just a tiny bit of what is going to happen. Only that Beca was at the school early in the library, eating goldfish. She sat at the small table in the back right corner.

He quickly open the library door and step into the dark library. He walked down the bookshelves and to wear Beca sat.

The book was held up as she sat with her legs on top of another chair. Her hand would slowly grab some goldfish and then slowly bring them up to her mouth. She would eat, her eyes never took left the book.

He walked over slowly and watched everything. As she took a deep breath in and out. How her hair moved down as she tilted her head. The way her hand grasped onto the book.

He stalked over and took a seat a cross of her. She looks up from the book and catches his eyes.

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Jasper Hale, or Jasper Cullen" Jasper said. He was being bold right now.

"Hi... Jasper, I'm... Beca Swan" Beca said. She moves her feet off the chair and sits up straight.

She didn't understand why there wasn't that much pain again. She felt a stinging pain on her pointing finger. But he wasn't that bad of a pain.

Her mind took over and she was already expecting his and hers bond. She could see Jaspers lips turns into a small smile.

"Why are you so early?" She asks. "I could asks you the same" he said back. Beca smiles. "Didn't really want to walk to school, so I asked my dad to take me before he goes to work" she said shrugging her shoulders.

Jasper smiled as he heard her voice. It was really refreshing to him, to hear her voice. She sounds so soft and innocent. "So why are you so early?" She asks.

"I forgot a book in my desk. I had to get it before class started, so when my father was on his way to work I went with him" Jasper's lied.

He couldn't tell her that he had ran here, it took him less then 2 minutes to get there.

"You want some goldfish?" Beca asks. She moves the bag over to him, "I'm good, my mother made a big breakfast for me" Jasper said. Again he was lying... well... not really.... he did go and hunt down bambi and thumper.

Beca nods her head and takes the bag away from him. She takes out 4 peices of goldfish before closing the bag and placing it back into her bag.

She looks up and catches Jasper staring at her. She blushes and looks down at her lap where the book layed.

"You know you look cute when you blush" Jasper said. That made Beca blush more, she had a small smile on her face.

"Well actually you look cute all the time" he added on.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader