Chapter 24 Relaxing Morning

WARNING semi abuse.

Chapter 24 Relaxing Morning

Days later. Sunday morning.

Third person POV.

Beca opens her eyes and yawn out, she rub her eyes tiredly before she stretche out on today bed making the stretching noises you make when you stretch out. The blankets falls down to show her semi bare stomach.

She sighs after starching and yawns some more, she gets up amd sits there looking around her room still a bit tired but knowing her she wont go back to sleep. She wont be able to, all she would be doing is fliping and rolling around the bed try to get comfortable and she would not get comfortable not until she goes to bed later tonight.

She yawns and gets off the bed and fix the random shirt she put on last night. She rub her eyes again and walk out of her room and down the stairs to the bathroom.

On the door of the bathroom theres a note Charlie placed when he was rushing to get ready for work.

Beca grasp the paper between her fingers and ripped it off the door and read it out loud.

"Sorry kiddo. I got called for work early this morning. Make sure you eat and I'll see you later at the Diner. See if your sister can pick you up and take you to the dinner
Love dad"

"I doubt she'll pick me up" she mumbles out. She walks into the bathroom and threw away the note into the bathroom garbage and quickly stripped off her clothes. "Shit towels. I forgot towles" she mumbles out.

She steps out of the smallish bathroom and went down the hallway and grabbed two towels, two face clothes and a hand towel and quickly went back to the bathroom and place the towels down on to the counter.

Beca starts the shower before she grabs the two hand towels, razor and her soap, she jumps into the shower anf let her body relax under the hot water. She place the towles, razer and soap down and then gives a relaxing sigh.

Time skip.

Beca sighs as she wrap her hair up with one of the towels and dried her body off with the other.

Bella slames the door shut behind her as she got home. Beca jumps hearing the loud sound. She quickly move around the bathroom quickly cleaning it up and grabbing all of her stuff and place them into her arms as she quickly rushed out of the bathroom and to her room butt naked.

She shut her bedroom door and locked it. She had a relaxing good shower and she didn't want it to be ruined by Bella being home.

She sighs again and walked her way to the bed, she place everything onto the bed.

Beca POV.

Great she's home. Why couldn't she stay at her friends house? Just for a bit longer.

I wanted to make myself something to eat with out her taking it or bitching and complaining about how I didn't make her some or she didn't like what I made and should have thought about her.

I place the last touch up with my outfit as I look into the mirror.

I like it

I like it. All I would need if I leave is one of my knew sweaters, it's cold but also a bit hot, but mostly cloudy and cold.

"Beac! Where are you!"

In my room you dumb ass. "In my room!" I yell out.

'Thud' 'thud' 'thud'

Why is she coming up to my room? What did I do now?

'Bang' 'bang' 'bang' "Open up!"

Uhgg why!?

I walk over to the door and unlock the door and went to open the door.

"Ouch!!!" I screeched out and grab my face. "What the fuck Bella!?" I scream out.

Thrid person POV.

Bella slames the door onto Becas face making her screech out in pain.

"What the fuck Bella!?" She yells out in pain. Beca swears she heard a crack in her nose when the door collided with her nose. "Whatever. I need to talk to you" Bella said pushing away the fact that she hurt her sisters nose.

Bella grabs her wrist and pull her arm back. Beca yelps in pain because she pulled the wrist way that held her nose, "Ow! that hurts! Let go! What do you want!?" She crys out.

Beca yanks her arm back, "Mike told me that he saw you at the Mall last night" She said.

"Are you fucking kidding me. What does this have-" 'SLAP!'

Beca face goes to the left so fast, she squeaks out as her body falls to the ground onto her arm and hand. Before Beca could realize what's happening she felt a sharp pain on her chest/shoulder part of her body and then quickly there was more pain everywhere else on her body.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader