Chapter 8 Sleep

Chapter 8

Third person POV. 
Beca sat on the couch eating her last slice of pizza. She watched the game on TV as her dad got excited as his team was winning. Bella sat on the same spot on her phone. She was talking to her mother about school and the guys in her classes.

After a couple of minutes later Beca was done eating and she sipped her drink. She was getting tired again and all she wanted to do was have a shower and sleep.

Becas pov.
After drinking the last sip of pepis I got up and put my plate into the sink. I walked back into the living room, "Hey dad I'm going to have a shower and go to bed" I said.

Dad turned around on the couch, "Ok Beck, see you in the morning" he said. I nod my head and left and rush up the stairs to my room.

I grab my clothes and towle and went into the small bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and into the shower. I let the cold water hot my body, I shiver and turned the hot water on. The water quickly warmed up.

I close my eyes and put my head under the water. I rubbed my face. All that pops up in my head was the Cullen boys.

I was already falling, falling hard and I didn't know how to get out. I know that I'm going to breaking the rules, but I still don't know how, and how would I even to so. I have never broken a rule, well not on purpose.

I grab my shampoo and rubbed the soap into my hair, after that I wash the soap out of my hair and grabbed my conditioner I rub it through my hair then washed most of all of it out.

Small time skip.
I wrap the towle around my body and stepped out of the tub. I sit down and looked at my phone. No texts or calls, nothing. I place my phone back down and dried my body off and place my clothes on.

I wrap my hair up. I clean the bathroom quickly before grabbing all of my stuff and left the room and went to mine.

I place my dirty clothes in my bin by my door

I place my dirty clothes in my bin by my door. I took the towle down and brushed my hair. After brushing it I place my hair in a semi messy bun.

I walk over to my bed and grabbed my book from my bag and started to read. I was trying to detract my mind, everytime my mind would wonder to them. I would see their faces and then my cheeks would be go red.

I forget that the pull was very strong. The pull is the pull towards your mate. I want to be with them so much. They pulled me to them. Why cant j shake them out of my mind.

Time skip.

Third person POV.
Jasper crawled up the tree and into Becas opened window. Beca layed in her bed with a book on her chest. He smiled and walked over to her, he gently grabbed the book and place it onto her night stand. Japser grasped her blanket but he quickly stopped when a hand grabbed ahold of him. He stopped and looked down.

Becas small hand held his hand, it was tight but soft. Her eyes were still shut and her breathing was even. She was still asleep.

Jasper gentle pushed some hair away from her eyes. Her hand loosened and he gently pulled his hand away. He pushes up the blanket and tucked her in.

Beca snuggled into the blanket and sighs into her pillow. Jasper smiles, he pulls away and rushes out of her room when he hears Charlie coming up the stairs.

He rushed back home, Jaspers entered into the back door. Emmett got up from his spot on the couch and stalked over to Japser. He smirked and crossed his arm over his chest. "How is she?" He asks.

Jaspers smiled down at the ground, "She is fine and asleep" he said.

Jasper pov.

She looks so cute asleep. So tiny.

Edward walks into the room and laughs. "Well I would have to agree with you on that, she is cute when she sleeps. And very tiny" he said. "I placed her in bed hours ago" he added on.

"I'm so happy for you three" Esme said walking into the room. "I can't wait to meet her" she added on. I smile at her. "I can't wait to have a new daughter"

"What is she like?" She asks.
"She's shy, very shy" Emmett said.

--------------
Sorry for a short chapter
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader