1.

"Baby why do you always look so good" he kissed you passionately as his hands cupped your ass squeezing it.

"Jimin your so naughty" he bites your lips and he touched the hem of your dress slowly lifting it up exposing your long legs.

"But like it don't you baby" you chuckled and kissed his lips softly while he moved down to your chest making purple marks on it.

"I hate when you call me that you know I'm your wife now" he smiled and leaned his forehead against yours while his hands gripped to your thighs.

"I know but it's hot when we pretend like we're not together like an affair" he tongue touched your bottom lips asking for permission.

"I like that idea" he pushed you to the wall way too hard as the frame falls but you didn't care as he carried you on his waist pinning you on the wall.

"You're so hot babygirl" before he can kiss you the door opened as both of you looked his best friend that just entered the room.

"What was that soun- oh sorry to interrupt newlyweds" he chuckled as you get off Jimin and fixed your dress while you noticed him staring at you.

"I didn't know you'd be back this early I thought you'll take long at the gym" he grabbed his shirt from the floor and wear it.

"Urgent things happened and I can't wait to see someone when get home" you walked behind Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"Aren't we busy my husband?" You looked up at him as he smiled softly at you. "Jungkook aren't you gonna play some games in your room?" He nodded.

"Don't forget your headphones!" He shouted as he pushed him out of the door. "I'm sorry my wife I promise to do it better tomorrow" he laid on the bed tired.

-

It's been four months since you got married and you haven't done it since honeymoon. To be honest you've been missing him but he's way too busy these days.

You were washing the dishes when a hands slowly wrapped around your waist. You dried your hands then you turned to hug him back.

"Are you finally not busy I missed you hugging me like this" you noticed that his scent was different as you looked up and it was jungkook.

"I missed you too babe" he cornered you as he attacked your neck while he roughly take off your shirt. "Jungkook what are you doing?"

"I know you like me first and you just got stuck with him that's why you're now married" he fondled your chest as he nips and bites your neck.

"That was the past jungkook we're not together anymore move on already" he ripped your shirt as you continued to struggle.

"But how can I move on from this body?" He kissed your collarbone down to your chest but before he can unclasp your bra you slapped him.

"This is not the jungkook I know" he rubbed the reddish part while glaring at you. "Exactly because I'm not a kid anymore can you see I'm a man now"

"No, if you're a man you will let me go and love the man that I married" he suddenly wrapped his fingers around your neck. "Bul**hit" he kissed your lips hungrily.

You missed how a man can make you feel this good and excited. You haven't experienced that in a long time as you've been craving it from your husband but he can't give it.

You know this is wrong but nothing's wrong if your satisfied. "I love you y/n I've been loving you please notice me" We panted as the intense kiss ended.

"Fine but if you promise we will keep this a secret...our secret affair"

_________

One is done I hope it's entertaining
enough even though it's short.