15.

We both looked at each other. "If one can fulfill you sexually then other one can give emotional attention. Open relationship is something you should try" he sighed and peer at us. "But I don't wanna share my wife with another man" Jimin said.

"Divorce is what your asking for. You came here to fix your dying relationship and I'm giving you the water to it" Jimin holds your hands. "Do you want this?" "Will you be okay with it?" He looks down. "All I'm thinking is our child growing up with three parents I cannot have that"

"That's all the time we have for today come back for your next session Mrs. And Mr. Park" he stands up and shake hands with us before we left. Jimin pulled you into his arms hugging you tightly. "Don't worry there's always another time we'll fix this okay" you nodded as he pecked your lips.

"I hope there's no more hiding secrets from now on" you said as he caresses your cheeks. "I wanna take you on a date just us two" you looked at him. "But we don't have enough time for that" "I saved enough money for us to go on a vacation you'll like it there"

-

"Isn't nice here?" He swing his arms around you while looking at the view of the private pool. "It's seems relaxing and there's no one here" "I know so we can do whatever we want" he winked. It's weird when he tried to insinuate because nothing ever happened and you ended up sexually frustrated.

"Why don't you put in your sexy swim suit we'll go for a swim after I get our things from the car" he kissed your forehead as he left to get our bags. "Don't go swim without me!" She shouted at the door making you giggle.

You looked at the mirror wearing your black two piece glancing at your own reflection. It's been a while since we done anything sexually and you don't want at your relationship to be just that. He promised to have you tonight but you can't just wait.

Your hands unconsciously caresses your breast as you moaned at the feeling of your husband touching you. You laid your body at the bed as your sinful fingers trailed down your lace panties. You pushed your head back as you started touching yourself.

"J-Jimin...touch me" You whined as you fastened your hands circling under your panties. You were so wet just thinking of your husband kissing your other lips. You entered two finger realizing it couldn't fit. You were so tight and needy.

"Baby I also brought som-" you didn't realize the door was open as he walked in on you pleasuring yourself. You immediately removed your hands and covered yourself with the blanket. "I-I'm sorry I couldn't resist it" he poked his tongue on his cheeks.

"You couldn't wait for me. You couldn't keep your hands to yourself when I'm right here" you looked down regretting it. "You know how that makes me feel. It's like you don't need me anymore" for him touching yourself is cheating he doesn't accept it.

"We talked about this you can't satisfy yourself without me. I'm the one who's supposed to gratify you" he was mad because you couldn't wait and impatient for him already. "Are thinking about him too?!" He raised his voice making you flinched.

"I-I was thinking about you Jimin only you" he softened when he saw you so scared when he shouted. He slowly approached you as you moved back not wanting him to touch you. "Hey I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to scream at you"

"I was scared you wouldn't need my touch anymore. You understand me right?" You nodded as he pulled you into a hug. You hesitate to return it back as he grabbed your hands and wrapped it around him. "It's okay as long as you follow what I said" you nodded speechless.

"Should we go for a swim?" He gave you one of his infamous smiles as you watched him removed his shirt in front of you. You almost drooled just the sight of his naked body but you can't even touch it without his permission. That's how it's become.

He carried you off the bed and walked towards the outdoor pool. Be brings you down pointing at the food he just bought. "We might get hungry let's eat first then relax at the pool" he smiles like nothing ever happened and you hated that from him.

"Steak and champagne?" He grabs you a plate as he pulled the chair for you to take a seat. You followed him and waited for him to prepared everything in the table. "We should eat" before you grab your fork he holds your hands. "Are you alright you seemed quiet"

"I'm fine" he knows you're already lying when you said that. "Cheer up this is our first dinner date after a long time let's not ruin it" he smiled and let go of your hands. "You want me to cut the steak for you?" He sliced the meat on the plate but all you can think is why is he playing too nice.

"It's delicious you should try some" he lifted the fork on your mouth as you eat them while he keeps on feeding you. "It's a nice meat right?" He continued to eat as you looked at him and he seemed happy and you should be for him.

We rested for a bit after eating just in each other's arms while staring at the sunset until it sets. He tightly holds you in his arms brushing the hair aside thats on your face. "I always forgot how lucky I am to have you" he caresses the side of your face.

-

Months passed by

You opened your eyes and looked at him beside you. You never been so happy to see him calm and sleepy next to you. It's your favourite sight when you woke up in the morning. "Are you staring at me?" He suddenly opened his eyes startling you. "Have you been awake the whole time"

"No but I when I did I caught my angel looking at me" he brushed his thumbs on your lips as he leaned in and kissed it. "That vacation was nice but I didn't got to swim because we fell asleep at the couch" "I'm happy to spend time with you" you said.

"Should I make you breakfast?" He stands up and grabbed your hands pulling you out of bed. "I would love to eat your food but I'm sleepy" he carried you  bridal style. "Let go of me I wanna sleep" "let's see if you can still sleep after you smell my pancakes"

You giggled and wrapped your hands around his neck. "You're light as a feather baby" you lightly punch his chest as you both laugh. "But you are" he carried you towards the kitchen as he promised to be nice to you from now on.

"This is delicious Jimin-ah" You hold his hands as he couldn't stop looking at you smiling and happy. It's been a while since you smile like this. He missed you having fun with him. "What should we have to for dessert" he leaned over closer to you. "Why don't I have you as desert"

He leaned in and kissed your forehead instead your lips you pouted. "I remember it's our anniversary today" "it's already been a year?" You smiled. "I'm glad to spend another year with you my wife" You suddenly holds his hands and looked upon his eyes.

"I invited someone who you would like to meet" there's a knock on the door. "Speaking of him, I think he's here" he grabbed your hands. "Why did you invite him?" "You'll see" he loosened the grip on your hands as you opened the door.

"Did you miss us jungkook?" A smile creep up your face.