27.

"Don't wanna join us let's play games together. Boys night with my wife" they all looked at you but his eyes is the only one you're curious. "No thanks I wanna be by myself tonight" you rejected their offer as you walked up stairs. You entered your room and plopped at your bed.

"Is this what you called by myself tonight?" That stranger entered your room. "What are you doing here? play with the boys instead I'm not feeling like talking" he welcomed himself at your bed slipping beside you. "I know you hate me but why do you?"

"I don't hate you I'm just not happy of you're existence" he chuckled and looked at the ceiling where your looking at. "Tell me y/n why do you loath me when all I do is being nice to you" his hands suddenly graze upon yours. "Loath is a strong word taehyung"

"I like it when you call my name something about it sounds soothing" you instantly move your hands away from him. "Jimin is a lucky guy for having you but I wonder how is that working right now" he turned his head to look at you. "Who are you and why did you come to his life again"

"I'm taehyung" Whenever he looks at you, You remember how he just stand there as your scared and helpless trying to save Jimin in your mere dreams. "I heard that you're in a crazy relationship did I make it more complicated?" He tucked the hair behind your ears.

"Why are you really here taehyung?" He leaned in as you let him caress the side your face. You wanna read his mind and know his intentions. "I'm here because of you. It's never too late is it?" He laughed cockily when he saw your serious face. "I'm just kidding don't ever take me seriously"

"Because if you do you can't never get out" he brushed his thumbs across your lips. The tension between you and him is undeniably rising. It's hot and thick you can't look away like he got you stuck within his orbs. "Leave me and my husband alone that's the only way I can forgive you"

You sit up but he holds your wrist. "Hey it was only a dream why so serious?" You pushed his grip away and walked of the room. "Did you see taehyung we can't finish the game without him" you pulled him into the other room. You pushed him against the wall and kissed his neck.

You stopped when a tear suddenly run down your cheeks. He looked down at you and pulled you into his arms. "Hey talk to me" you looked up at jungkook. He wiped your tears away. "The dream is not real" you can't believe that you used him just to forget the pang in your heart.

"It's not about the dream it's about Jimin" he touched your face. "I don't think he feels the same anymore opposite of what he said and his actions" "Are you doubting him?" He looked at you worried.
"I should've spent all the time I had with him before I lost him" your voice cracks. "Am I too late?"

"I don't know why you're telling me this? Are you asking me to leave?" You gulped when he said that.
"It's not what I meant" you avoided his gaze. "I thought we're at the same page here. I thought you loved me. Will you just let me walk out your life?" You held his hands. "No I was wrong stay...for me"

You kissed his cheeks before leaving the room. He  couldn't even look at you in the eyes. You felt like you just lost two of them. When will the sunrise come if you're drowning in your own ocean of consequences. You saw your husband and walked towards him.

"Jimin are you already asleep?" You pulled the blanket over his small figure. You pushed his hair back seeing the full picture of his beautiful face. The perfect face of an angel. When he smiles at you it's like everything stopping in places. You wouldn't change anything even if he's imperfect.

He's the person you'll do anything for. Yes you would risk everything for him but you wonder if he's will do the same. There's no such thing as too nice but he is and you dislike that about him. You kissed his forehead waking him up unwarily. "Y/n I thought you were asleep"

You suddenly pulled him closer to your chest where your heart is located letting him feel the crazy beating of your love. "Is that for me?" You were fixate with each other's eyes mesmerise by its sparks.
"I haunts me knowing that you can disappear any moment. I'll be first to say this to you"

"I'm sorry Jimin...my flaws takes over me. I should've be with you not any other man but you let me which confuses my feelings" he couldn't understand where your coming from. "We have two endings here it's either you or him" you see the reflection of yourself in his ogle.

"I know the answer is me" That made you smile. "How did you know?" He suddenly hovers above you. "I knew that was a test and I know that you love me" why does he make me feel like I'm the only woman whenever he looks at me. Those lovely eyes of his. "But really if you choose him I'll be fine"

"No you're not" you touched his cheeks. "You can lie all you want from me Jimin and I will know it because that's how much strong I feel for you" "you know this will never be over if you couldn't choose" your gaze perish within his.

"Don't make me Jimin you might not like it because I like us three" you spoke.

How should I end this story?