9. 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓆𝓊é

"Are you alright y/n?" He immediately walked towards you. "Y-Yes I'm just exhausted are you still going?" "Yeah probably catch up with him why? You missed me already?" He lifted your chin.

"Can you not go I wanna spend time with you since we haven't had that in a long time" "Okay my beautiful wife we should get back home and relax"
He pulled you into a hug as you melted in his embrace.

"Guys it's raining I think we should go home" the rain suddenly pours in the middle of the sunny day. The clouds got dark quickly as you run towards the car and get inside before we got wet.

You arrived home and immediately got inside because of the rain. Thankfully you got home quickly. You removed your shirt not caring if you're husband is there. "Let me help you" he slowly undress your wet clothes.

It was quiet but comfortable as he removed all of your clothing he then grabbed your hands to unbutton his shirt. You feel his toned chest and abdomen moving your hands down to his pants.
"Can I?"

"You look so beautiful y/n it took me so long to get you and I still can't believe I got you" you were naked in front of him as he stared you down. You blushed and covered your breast but he stopped you. "It's beautiful I would like to see it"

He leaned in to your neck as he pulled you closer to his body. You felt his warmth hugging you. He softly kissed your ears down to your neck brushing your hair to the side as he gently nipped your collarbone making you gasped.

"I missed your scent, your perfect body, god I missed you" he kissed you ever so gently making you feel the passion in every touch. "I missed you too Jimin" he moves from your neck to your soft lips. "Do you still love me?" You took a second to answer.

"Of course I love you...are you doubting me?" He cupped the side of your face. "Is there anything for me to doubt my wife?" There was a silence. "That's what I thought" he attacked your neck making you hold him tightly.

You closed your eyes at the sensation. You grabbed the back of his neck as you caress his hair making him kiss you harder. There's definitely gonna be marks there later. His hands trailed to your back down to your ass squeezing it.

You heard the low knock at the door. "Hey someone's outside wants to see you" jungkook said on the other side. "We'll continue this later be ready for me when I come back" he kissed your forehead before getting dressed and left.

-

"Sorry for coming by unnoticed I just thought I'd surprise you. Good to see you by the way" "I'm happy to see you as well hoseok" You listened to them talk as you hide behind the wall at the kitchen.

Someone suddenly wrapped his hands around your mouth as you struggle. He turned you around and pushed you against the wall. "Shh it's me jungkook everything fine" you pushed him away. "Are you seriously have to do that" You angrily whispered.

"I'm sorry if I scared you please forgive me" you cupped his face and pinched his cheeks. "Just don't ever do that again" "What are you doing here hiding?" "I can ask you the same question jungkook"
"Do you think he knows something happening between us?"

"What are you trying to say?" "He's not gonna come late at night for a simple chit chat he's here because he knows something" "What if he does? We're gonna run away, your gonna take me with you?" "That's not what I meant"

He suddenly pulled you to his room where it's quiet.
"I know you're not gonna chose me over him but something telling me I have a chance" "I love my husband to death I'm not just gonna leave him for you" "but that's not what your heart is telling you"

"Y/n you love me just admit it already I can see it in your eyes stop lying to yourself" "You don't know what your saying jungkook" you pushed him as you get out of his room.

Jimin POV

"Would you like some red or white wine?" He puts the glasses on the table. "Your wife is she alright?" "Of course why wouldn't she" "Did she told you something about what happened at the cafe?" "You tell me"

"I heard your drinking wine I prepared a cheese board your favourite" she placed the food on the table. "What is it your talking about hyung?" "Ah Yes about that I just wanna check is she's alright the job was pretty stressful for a pregnant woman" the room got silence.

"I know but she couldn't stop begging for me I can't resist her pleading eyes" he chuckled. "By the way how is jungkook he didn't come by this morning"
"did he just lie to come with us" she mumbled.

"He told me he had back pain that's probably why" Jimin said. "I see well tell him to get well soon and get back to work. I'll leave I have things to do" "Are you sure you don't wanna eat?" "No thank you I'm fine" you waved as he left the door.

"What was that Jimin? First you haven't tell him the truth about this baby, second your lying for jungkook what else?" He sighed and pulled you into his arms. "It's easy to put a baby in you and I don't want jungkook to lose his job remember the far away he is the better for us"

"Is there anything else you would like to tell me?" He asked. "I don't have anything in mind" "Well Let's continue what we started" he goes straight for your lips as he carried you upstairs not breaking the kiss.

He pinned you to the bed your hands above your head. He slowly stripped your clothes off as he kissed every part of your body. He loves taking it slow just savouring you little by little.

"Jimin what are you waiting for?" He suddenly stopped and looked at you sexually frustrated. "When I asked you if you love me you didn't answer right away. Is your heart not for me anymore?" You pulled the blankets over your naked body.

"Answer me y/n I have the right to know that if we made love and have a baby that it wouldn't have a dysfunctional family" you couldn't look at him in the eyes. "Are you hiding something? Please don't make do this"

He roughly removed the blanket and positioned himself inside you. "You're not gonna tell me then I might have to make you" he thrusted deeply making you scream in pain yet bliss. "Don't push my buttons y/n" he roughly grab your chin as he rammed into you.

"J-Jimin S-Stop" you couldn't stop but to moan his name because it feels good. This is not new to me anymore angry s*x. You like it a little rough because he's the complete opposite. He's nice and never get mad so he knows it turns you on.

"Stop? You mean continue daddy" he wrapped his strong hands around your neck making you feel more pleasure. "Yes d-daddy" he buck his hips back and forth not stopping until you scream his name loud.

"I want the neighbors to hear who owns you scream my name my wife" he suck on your neck while you gripped the sheets from the undeniable pleasure he's giving you. "I love you J-Jimin" you rolled your eyes every time he hits your spot.

"I love you too y/n" he groaned your name out as he plopped on top of you kissing your forehead saying he's sorry for being rough. "Is your mind clear now?"
He pulled you into his arms.

"Remember the night of our wedding party hoseok did something to me"