12.

You walked inside the cafe he smiled and waved as you approached him and sat at the chair. "Are you sure you really wanna work here your husband might disagree" "I wouldn't if I had other choices"
"It's your choice to be here"

"I had to lie that you're going abroad because if I didn't he would go hard on himself and put his health on trouble. He said it couldn't be me who's working but I disagree" "you have the right and I'm happy you're here it's been a long time"

"Thank you for accepting me hoseok I never thought I would see that smile again" "I'm happy to have you back shall we start" he helped you wore your apron as he tucked away the hair in front of your face. "Let's work together from now on" he said.

"Thanks for coming be back again" you bend over and bowed as you felt something behind you. You immediately turned around. "You scared me hobi I mean boss" "I'm sorry I was just about get out are you alright" "yeah of course"

You noticed him looking at you from time to time you ignored it and do your best at doing your job. It's late now all the employees have gone home it's just you and him alone in this cafe. He told you to come at his office before going home.

"You need me sir?" You stand in front of him as he closed his laptop and looked at you from to to bottom. "You know how beautiful you are. Is your husband even appreciative of that?" "You told me we're gonna talk about business"

"Well you just walked in on me watching adult movie and stand In front of me looking this beautiful. What does that do to a man?" "I'm ready to leave sir if you're done" you turned around but he holds your wrist. "You want this job right?" "Yes sir hoseok"

"Then work for me...during at night too. I won't touch you if you don't want too I just wanna look at you" "I'm sorry but I have a husband waiting for me at home" "I don't see a problem with that let him wait your the one who's working hard for this money"

He stands up and whispered softly in your ears making you shiver in every breath. "I'll give you whatever you want y/n I can give you everything just do this one wish for me" your not enjoying this but out debt is growing bigger every day.

"Can I think about it?" He smirked and wiped the almost tears in your eyes. "That's exactly what I thought y/n" he grabbed his wallet and hand out a huge amount of money. "Take it I know you need it"
"But I can't this is too much" "Considered your job accepted. This is your first pay"

You don't know what's gotten into your head. You can't possibly working for him like that behind your husbands back but hard times makes you too. You don't even have enough money to go home and pay your bills. "I have to do this...for him"

-

Jimin POV

I didn't have the braveness to answer him back. He's been calling me every second this is not right. But then a knock on the door waking me up on my daze. Immediately opened it expecting her it wasn't.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?" "Is my calls not enough I just missed you Jimin" he looked around and pulled him inside the house. "Your wife not here yet?" "Did you come here to see her?" "Don't be ridiculous I came here because of you"