16.

You welcomed him with a hug but Jimin didn't even greet him and just walked passed him towards the kitchen. Jungkook Just faintly smiled as you holds his hands and brought him at the table. Jimin suddenly pulled you aside.

"What are you doing? You know what he did yet your brought him here and it's our anniversary" you pushed his grip away. "I invited him since it's been a while I'm sure you already fixed your problems. I want you two to be friends again just like the old times"

"You don't know what your saying" he madly interrupt. "I wanna know the truth I wanna hear his side not just yours" "So you don't believe me? Is that it" "I believe you but remember at the couples therapy we need him in this relationship. To fix it at least" you cupped his face and sat back.

"If you haven't noticed I cooked all of this I'm kinda proud of myself" Jimin crossed his arms killing the fun. "It looks amazing y/n I never thought you can learn so fast" you smiled and served him the foods on his plate as you decided to eat. You can feel the tension between him and your husband.

It's like you and jungkook are the only one talking. He couldn't even glance at him maybe this is a bad idea. You made your husband uncomfortable maybe a dessert will change his mind. "I almost forgot I made my famous cheesecake I'll go get it" You stand up but Jimin holds your hands.

"I'll be back soon you two should talk" he didn't want you to leave for some reason. You let go of his grip and grab your dessert. "Why can't you look at me in the eyes Jimin because you can't forget about me" "Shut up your not the one to say" he leaned over to him. "It looks like you don't even want me here"

"Remember that night you're the one who's made the first move and kissed me. I just reciprocated" he glared at him. "Do you think of my lips more than your wife is that why still couldn't get her pregnant?"He laughed satisfied. "I kissed you that's it nothing happened after that I was drunk but I recall everything"

"Do your wife also knows that you especially called me that night to comfort you me not knowing it was a different comfort you need" "if you don't shut your mouth she might hear us" she suddenly walk in with the dessert in her hands. "What should I not hear?" "Nothing" Jimin said.

"I thought you were fighting. What was those angry whispering?" You gave them each slice as jungkook smiled widely at you while Jimin still having that frown on his face. "Is my cake not good why you look so angry?" Jimin faked a smile. "No it's delicious of course you made it"

"About that my husband and I were visiting the couples therapy and he suggested something that we aren't sure of but willing to consider" the room got silence. "I personally wanna invite you to our session with us if that's possible jungkook" he looked at Jimin for a second then back at you.

"We haven't talked about this. I didn't agree to let him be apart of this mess" you hold his hands. "It's the only way we can fix this. No more secrets right?" He gulped. "It takes two people in this relationship not three" he cut him off. "Sure I wanna help"
jungkook interrupt.

-

You just get out of the shower not just in your robe but a surprise lingerie under it. You get on the bed hovering above him. He puts down his phone as you take off your robe. "Did you prepared this for me?" He wet his lips mesmerised by you. "Do you like it?"

"You look perfect baby" he graze his hands on your legs slowly stroking your inner thighs. "So beautiful in front of me" you teasingly pulled down your straps and sat on top of him. "I want you tonight Jimin" you leaned in and kissed his luscious lips. He grabbed your neck to deepen his tongue.

You grind on him while his hands gripping your waist firmly as he buck his lips trying to make sensual friction. You removed his shirt still not breaking the kiss as you moved down to his well toned abdomen licking it slowly. "I need more noises daddy" you said.

You make sure to leave some love bites at his built abs. You touched his v line as he bites his lips getting ready for more. "Do you like when I'm under your control?" He nodded in excitement. "Of course baby now show me what you got"

You slowly removed his boxers. But before you can fully take it off you hovered above him once again and go straight for his plump lips. Kissing it, bitting it. Loving the feeling of his lips against yours just locking lips with passion and lust for the first time.

Jimin POV

She's stepping up her games by surprising me with this sultry lingerie. She never looked so beautiful and desirable. I like it when I let her do it because she knows exactly how to please me. I just wanna gripped her and have her body all for myself.

She continued to move down in between my legs as she slowly teases me not removing my boxers and going back to my lips making me want more. Her beautiful body hovers above me as he brushed his thumbs across my lips. Then he suddenly popped up in my mind.

The way he takes it slow and tease me before attacking my lips. What are you thinking you're stunning wife is in front of you but all you can think is him. I abruptly ended the kiss as I looked away from her eyes. "Baby what's wrong is it me?" She asked innocently.

God I hate myself from upsetting her and ruining the mood. "No nothings wrong with you y/n. You're amazing, you're perfect" I continued to showering her with compliments but actions speaks better than words. "Did I take it too slow? Do I look not sexy anymore?"

I wanna embrace her but I know she wouldn't let me."I'm sorry it's just hard for me do it when I'm stressed and thinking a lot" she looked at me. "Are thinking about him?" I can't lie anymore I promised her. "For a brief moment I was" she bites her lips nervously.

"I was thinking about him too..." she said.