21.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" Jimin just got home from finding a job. You sat there in silence guilty of what you have done earlier. "Did you do it without me?" He chuckled with sadness you hate feeling that.

"No I told him I loved him too" You closed your eyes as you let the hurtful words rolled off of your tongue. "Can you repeat that again?" you felt his presence near you as he forcedly grab your chin up. "Did you say that just because or you really wanna marry him and broke up with me"

"Jimin it hurts" you struggled but he didn't let go of you. "Nothing is gonna hurt more than what you caused right here" he poked at his heart. "I'm sorry" "You can't love two person because only I deserve you not even him" he paused. "Yes he can have your body but your heart that's mine. Don't you ever give that to him"

"If you love me then stop hurting me" he didn't realize what he was doing. Anger takes over him. He let go of your chin and sat back down. "Tell me do you really love him?" You felt like enfolding your arms at him but didn't. "Tell me!" He raised him voice as you flinched.

"I don't know Jimin but when he touch me I feel something. Something that I have no clue what is" he stand up clenching his fist. "Where is the love? Our love I can't feel it. It's like we're just existing but there was nothing there" you tried to hold him but he wouldn't be touched.

"Jimin I love you...I'll always do" he takes a long breath. "Don't say that If you didn't mean it. It's better not to say anything than lying" you couldn't believe him. "So you don't trust me anymore? I'm sorry but you made a decision of bringing him in this mess not me"

"You don't know what I had to do and put up with you. Your not the one to tell me cause you cheated first" he said that last words before slamming the door shut. "Shit..." is everything really over with us. You thought.

-

You texted jungkook to pick you up then you saw a car pulled up in your drive way. You immediately run down with your jacket but then you saw jungkook hugging Jimin unaware of anything. You didn't realize what you were looking at.

He was crying on his arms instead of yours. You felt jealousy and anger. The exact feeling you made him feel whenever you become unfaithful backstabbing him. You felt an actual pain in your heart clutching your shirt as you couldn't look at this anymore.

You stepped away and leave through the back door. You started your car gathering their attention as you drove off. You heard jungkooks voice call your name to come back but you pretend like you didn't hear it.You stamps on your feet going faster and faster.

Your eyes got blurry as your tears started to come. You were driving recklessly, cars honking, people yelling but the only words you can hear is. 'Your the one who cheated first' The rain suddenly poured as water covered the ground fogging your car window.

"No, no, no" you swerved to the right as you almost hit the car in front of you. You pulled over on the side of the dark streets. "Stupid, y/n your so stupid" you punched the wheels as you need to avenge out your anger and frustration to something.

"Why is this happening now?" Your car suddenly smoked then the rain stopped. You got out of the car and looked around for any gas station but you were in the middle of a non busy highway. "What's up with my luck?" You kicked your car as it hurts you back.

"Dammit!" Your car is broken, you didn't have your phone, wallet with you and your stranded out of nowhere. You sat on the ground waiting for any help, any car that passed by. Then suddenly a bunch of man was seen far afar. You sneaked into the woods hiding.

"We see you young lady don't try hard to hide from us" you shake in fear praying to god as you covered your mouth from making any noise. "Come our now we're not gonna eat you or maybe we will" they laugh simultaneously. You tried to be calm but your heart is not going along with you.

"Sweetheart come out now. We can fix your car if you want to after we get what we want of course" you saw a sharp thing shimmering. A brand new machete probably stolen somewhere. You felt your heart stop when he smiled at you. Drawing eye to eye.

You cursed under your breath as something pulled you out of the tall grass. Something fast and strong divulging you out of your hiding spot. You screamed and struggle as he wrapped his fingers around your hair pulling it hard. "Don't worry we'll enjoy it"

That's it you're gonna die and no one is going to hel-. Your thoughts got caught when he lifted the machete in the air with a devil of a smile on his creepy face. You shut your eyes tight getting ready for it. "Hey all of you leave her alone the police are coming"

A deep voice of a man yelled as they scattered like scared animals. The man approached you and carefully carried you in his arms. "You can open your eyes I will not hurt you" you hesitantly did. He looks somewhat familiar.

"N-Namjoon?" The last name you said before losing your consciousness.