13.

"I wanna get things off my mind" you don't want this but he's the only distraction you have right now. "I wouldn't expecting you to be brave like this y/n and I like it" he pushed you to seat on his desk as he gets in between your legs.

Attacking your neck but you have no emotions while he's giving you his lips. You don't love him the one that you love is waiting for you at home. Your doing this for him it's the only way you can pretend something you don't want.

You pulled back the straps of your bra as he kissed your forehead before straightening his shirt. He grabbed your hands to buttoned his shirt. You faintly smiled and helped him fixing his polo. "Why do you look like 100 kittens just die?" it's just my husband"

"Stop thinking about him it's gonna make you weak. Remember why you're doing this" he left the room as you dropped to your knees and cried. "What have I done to myself" you hugged your knees not wanting any of this but need to because of the money.

You get out of his office fixing your uniform as the workers give you disgusting looks. You tried to ignore them but you remember you gonna be spending the whole day working at the cafe. "Everyone go back to work" Hoseok said.

You go back at the cashier and grab from the other employees. "Thank you for coming at our cafe" you greeted them and bowed but then you noticed it was him. "How are you y/n can we talk?" You looked back at hoseok and excused yourself.

You pulled him at the corner of the cafe. "I told you not to visit me here jungkook" "is that what your gonna say after 9 months? If it's was us you would've have a baby now" "don't talk about it" "so are you and that boss flirting?" "What?" "I saw you just got out of his office after him"

"Don't ever visit me or talk to me ever again" he holds your hands. "Hey I'm sorry about what happened the other day me and your husband" "I said stop I don't wanna hear about it" "Okay just to let you know your not the only one who's cheating"

He smirked playfully and left. "What does he meant by that last thing he said" you walked back to work but hoseok pulled you aside. "Is he bothering you? Jungkook" you looked away. "No he's just an unwanted visitor" "you know I care for you and all our employees to be in good condition"

"Yes I understand sir" he leaned in on your ears. "Good girl now go back to work" you walked back at the cashier with no emotion in your eyes. He has no idea what you have done for this stupid money. Time passed by as it's already time to leave work.

He holds your hands before you can leave. "I'll be waiting for you in the morning y/n" you couldn't look at him in the eyes. "You want me to drive you home?" "I don't think that's a good idea sir" "but I wanna take care of you just let me do it. I'll drop you off away from the house"

He can't possibly know where you live. If they see each other that's war. "I'm sorry sir but I'm going somewhere else before I go home" "is that so? But it's late I don't think there's bus at this time" he's right. "Cmon I don't want you to get robbed you have a lot money on your pockets"

You agreed as you get inside his car. You noticed that there's still busses at this time. "There's a bus right now" You look back at him he smirked and drove the opposite way of your house. "Where are you bringing me hoseok?" "You'll see"

You tried to open the car door but it's locked. "You agreed to come with me y/n you can't I forced you" "what are you gonna do to me?" "Nothing like I said I just wanna look at you" he drove fast as fast as your tears run down from your cheeks.