6.

You opened the door welcoming you with a drunk man. Which is your husband you know he drinks with his friends when there's celebration but never get drunk because that's his promise.

"Jimin what happened?" You saw the gloominess in his eyes. He walked passed you and straight to jungkook. "What are you doing here with my wife?" You hold his hands stopping him. "Jimin you're drunk stop"

"No I wanna know why he's here" he grabbed his collar as you tried to held him back but he was way stronger. "He lives here with us Jimin don't you remember that" "that's not what I'm talking about"
Your heart stop.

"Jimin you should get some rest" jungkook said. "Don't worry y/n I'll take care of him" you nodded don't know what to do as Jimin stumbled to jungkook's arms. He carried him upstairs while you looked at them worried.

-

Jungkook told you to sleep at the couch as Jimin was throwing up everywhere and he's had really hard time cleaning it so he stayed with him all night while you where downstairs sick worried. But something inside you wanna know what's going on.

You decided to head upstairs with all your braveness as you about to opened the door you saw jungkook without a shirt on. "How's jimin?" He didn't fully opened the door. "He puked all over shirt earlier but he's fine now"

"Can I see him? I wanna check his temperature he usually get sick at this condition" there was a pause before he answered. "S-sure I mean he's your husband" you pushed the door open and saw shirtless Jimin at your shared bed.

"Jimin my husband are you alright? Does your head hurt?" You puts pressure on his forehead checking if he's sick. "You're hot you should take a cold bath" "y/n...your so beautiful" he tried to kiss you but you didn't let him.

"Jungkook help me get him to the bathtub" he nodded and helped you carried him. "He should be fine thank you for your help" you opened the faucet as Jimin relaxed at the water. "by the way jungkook I need to talk to you about something"

"Yeah sure anytime" he grabbed his shirt and left the  room. "My husband what's the point of the vows we took if we're both lying to each other" you grabbed the wash clothe and helped him bathe.

-

Normal days have passed with your husband going to work as you helped him fixed his tie, cook breakfast for him and kiss him in the lips before he leaves for work. But you and jungkook haven't had
'the talk' since then.

You were washing the dishes as you heard footsteps approaching you. You immediately finished and tired to avoid him but he suddenly hold your wrist halting you. "Stop avoiding me and let's talk about this please y/n"

"There's nothing to talk about between us or between you and my husband" he holds your shoulders and turns you facing him. "Nothing happened that night why can't you believe me"

"We're hopeless lovers and you know that but you take advantage of it. We're both weak jungkook you don't understand because you'v never been in a serious relationship before" he was offended.

"You know I'm right that what I'm telling is truth but you refuse to believe it because your cheating on your husband and you wanna feel good about yourself that he's not perfect too" you can read you.

"I hope I'm wrong jungkook because I don't think I can handle it anymore" you broke down on his chest crying as he held you tightly in his arms. "I'll be right here even if you don't want me" You dry your tears and looked at him.