19. 𝟥𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒

Heart beating as fast as a train, eyes flickering like broken lights, mind wondering what will occur if you decipher the difference between the two of your lovers. You stand across from him lips shut as it trembles in tremor.

"Y/n are you alright?" Jungkook asked as you couldn't go through to what your husband told you to do. He caresses your delicate features from your soft pink dusted cheeks down to your nape.

"I'm fine jungkook" you gaze at him with a thousand words you wanna tell as your husband used you to take advantage of this beautiful person in pronto from you. "I know you're not fine cmon you can tell me" he flicked his eyelashes looking innocently at you.

"Nothing I was just imagining things in my head. You shouldn't worry about it" you smiled falsely as he understood that you're somewhat okay. "Sorry for running away like that it's just I couldn't believe that he wants a triple marriage"

"That's the only way we all could be together publicly and what will other people think when they see us" you paused your lips. "I don't agree with it because it's complicated but he's right" he cupped your cheeks once more.

"Then let's get married. You can divorce Jimin so we can be together" You gulped did he just read your mere thoughts. "You're joking right?" You chatted. "Of course, you couldn't imagined your life without him and I don't want you to be gloomed" You cackled weakly.

"Hey I thought I'd found you at the same place" Jimin approached us with a distinctively faux smile in his lips. He swings his arms around you as he pulled you aside. "Did you made him agree?" You pushed his hands off your shoulders yet nodded.

"Good...shall we go somewhere fun" he whispered the first part as he raised his voice at last. He holds your hands tightly as he gently smiled at you while you walked into the car. "Y/n everything is gonna be alright just one night my wife" he muttered.

You arrived at the hotel as you felt your heart clenched and your palms sweating uncontrollably. Jimin pulled you into the bathroom as jungkook was left seating on the bed. "Y/n look at me...you trust me right?" his hands found the side of your face caressing it.

"Y-Yes...." You didn't meant to tremble. "Are you uncomfortable with two man at once? Or because it's him?" He peered upon your soul trying to read your mind. "I've done it with him and of course you, I shouldn't be so nervous like this" he tucked the hair behind your ears.

"It's fine we can teach you, you can learn to experience new things your body haven't done before" he slowly comes close softly pecking your jaw down to your neck as you breath halts in every dab  of his rouge lips. He carried you in his arms towards the bed.

You laid purely naked, eyes only on you, mouth salivating in every second, shirts flying across the room with your legs shut dripping just the glance of their joint unveiled body right before your eyes. "Does this turn you on baby?"

Jungkook's glistening abdomen that almost blinded your eyes paired with your husbands deep v line that always triggers your core. You felt heated and bothered yet scared that you couldn't satisfy their expectations. "Don't look away baby keep your eyes on me" jungkook hovers.

He go straight to your mouth menacing you with his lips. The kiss that couldn't compare. His lips that tells a sorrowful story of his untouched love for you. The love that you don't seem to reciprocate. You gasped in his mouth when he spread your legs open.

"Let me please You my wife" he gets in between your legs positioning his tongue on your core. You moaned in jungkook's lips while you're husband is busy with your other lips. You gripped jungkook's hair as you felt rapture coming close.

"Don't you think I'm gonna let you come that easy" jimin muttered as he kissed your inner thighs. You groan in lost of sensation as his tongue left you. "I was jealous when you kissed him like that because those lips are for me" jimin pulled your body to sit up.

He brushed your hair off your pretty face. Wiping his thumbs across your lips. "Now I have to remove the taste of his lips from yours" he grabbed the back of your neck and smash his mouth upon. He roughly bites it, nipping it making you regret that you kissed jungkook in the first place.

"You just wanna indirectly kissed my lips from hers" jungkook moved towards him as he mashed his lips on your husbands. Your hands uncontrollably trailed down to your wetness drawing a circular motion. You bite your lips as you tasted your own turned on by the hotness. the scene you never thought your would.

Jimin roughly broke the kiss as he realised that you're touching yourself without his permission. "Are you hot baby?" You nodded then he pulled you on his lap straddling him while jungkook moved behind you. "Do you wanna make us come?"

"Yes daddy" you nodded as excitement filled your body. "Then be a good girl for your two daddies" he guided your hands to stroke his rock hard as he throw his head back just by the simplest of your hands. "Do you wanna come?" He carefully positioned himself.

"Yes daddy jungkook" he whispered on your neck while he also placed his hardness on your back door. You sunk down on both longs as you rolled your eyes in sudden glee infiltrating your body. You rock your hips as the two handsome groaned with you.

You wrapped your arms on your husbands neck grinding closer to his sweaty glistening body. You peered into his lust filled eyes proud at you for accepting the challenge. "Just keep your hips moving like that" Jimin pecked your lips while looking directly at your orbs.

"Moaned for me baby" jungkook fondled your breast as he deepened his enormous size inside your warmth tight hole. You utter sinful words which you never imagined you'd scream out loud. As they both plunged into you bringing you into a burst of joy and rhapsody.

"I'm-m...s-so..." you couldn't speak properly as pleasure takes over you. "A little bit more baby can you take it" Jimin whispered as he's buck his hips making both of them work for you. You bites jimin's shoulders as he loves seeing you struggle not to come.

"We're almost there" jungkook gripped your waist tightly thrusting even deeper than before. Nothing gives you more pleasure than both man you seek different kinds of love making you squirm and jolt in ecstasy at the same time. "Close...I'm close" they both said simultaneously.

"M-Me too daddies" you throw your head back as they both raptured inside your warmth. It's like the time stopped you can only hear chasing breathes as your body fall into your husbands arms. "It's okay baby we're done" you closed your eyes as you felt sleepy.

"I love you y/n..." you heard two voices said it at the same time before you passed out on the bed. You felt a body hugging you from behind as another one kissing your forehead in front before you completely fell asleep.

Did you like this chapter so far?