10.

Night of the party

"You look beautiful today more beautiful because it's your wedding day" he chuckled as he swing his hands on your shoulders. "Hobi you're a little drunk you should take a seat" "No I wanna be awake especially at your party"

"Just rest I'll call Jimin to get you a cab home" he suddenly pulled you into the corner and trapped you with his arms. "You don't have to call Jimin if I'm here" "you're drunk hobi nothing is making sense" he leaned in. "You know I liked you since high school but you suddenly got married after college"

"Are you purposely avoiding me? But now you're right here in between my arms you can't get away anymore" you avoided his lips. "We're in love that's why I didn't took a second to accept his proposal at the graduation day" "is that so?"

His hands were all over your body with his alcohol filled breath. You just wanna get out of here. He's not supposed to be drunk. He becomes the evils self he's been hiding inside. You know he's gonna forget everything tomorrow your used to it.

"Hey man get off of her look she's not comfortable" jungkook suddenly come out of nowhere pulling you away from the drunk man. "Get off of me" you pushed jungkook's grip still scared of what just happened.

-

Current

"No Jimin please we don't have to do this I've get over it I'm fine now it's done" you hold him back as he wants to break into his cafe and tell everyone what kind of person he his that happened in the past.

"Jung hoseok come out if there if you really want me to stop drawing attention to your establishment!" The door opened as he pulled you inside the closed cafe. "What are you screaming for that's gonna affect my costumers when they come"

He gripped his collar tightly. "Did you touch my wife or not tell me!" He chuckled. "Yeah but she's not your wife yet" he pushed him as he stumbles to the ground. "Why did you that I trusted you hyung? I let you get close to her because you said you'll behave yourself"

"That's your biggest mistake Jimin and of course marrying at the young age. Do you even trust your wife?" He looked down. "I believe her no matter what. Man this your mistake, your fault own up to it"
"I did and I'm sorry I was drunk you know I'm not like that" he looked at you.

"And I regretted that decision ever since but I apologise to her every day you don't know how much it made me suffer" they both looked at you. "Why didn't you tell me earlier so I don't have to make a big scene" "I want him to look at me in the eyes not just his stupid messages"

"I'm sorry...y/n" he grabbed your hands as he dropped to his knees apologetic. "You're forgiven I know you didn't mean it" you saw a man in the corner of your eyes. It was jungkook in a hoodie hiding himself behind the wall.

"I'm sorry my wife I should've known that your going through this alone. You wouldn't have to tell me I should sense something was wrong from the beginning" he pulled you into a comforting hug as you kept your mouth shut.

You arrived home still in blaring silence. "I'll go take a shower you should rest" you said as he kissed your forehead before going to your bedroom. You looked around for jungkook but he was no where near you. "Where the hell are you jungkook?"

"I'm right here" you turned around and saw him with a sad expression. "Are you alright?" You slowly approached him and cupped his face. "I'm sorry about last night things got crazy I didn't mean to shout at you" he rest his forehead against yours.