4.

"Hey what's wrong baby girl?" He tried to hug you but you harshly pushed him away. "Just leave me alone for second jungkook" "why because I'm the father of that thing inside you?"

"That's never gonna happened because no matter who's baby is this it's still gonna be jimin's" he suddenly pushed you against the corner. "Are you really pregnant? Please tell me because I'm worried"

"I don't know yet I haven't take the test plus it's only been a week nothing will happen yet" he suddenly pulled you into a hug. "Don't worry I'll take care of you and our baby" you just wanna disappear at this moment.

"I didn't thought you get along but it's nice to see your hugging I guess" he suddenly appeared making you pulled away from jungkook. "I told her not to be worried about her baby"

"I appreciate that help jungkook" Jimin holds your hands as he wanna show you something but you look back at jungkook with his smirking gaze right at me. "What do you wanna show me?" You asked Jimin.

"What is this box?" He have you a rectangular box with a ribbon around it. You smiled at him and opened it. "It's a pregnancy test so we know if my wife is finally pregnant with my baby"

"Take the test and I'll wait outside the bathroom" you slowly limping towards the bathroom scared to know that the baby inside you is not even his. You closed the door and sat on the toilet for the test.

You don't know what to feel. You don't wanna be pregnant right now especially with jungkook because you haven't done it with your husband but he wants you to be the mother of his child and your scared to failed him.

"What happened are we expecting a child?" You also saw jungkook in the room. "I also brought him here for the celebration" you felt tears buildup inside your eyes. "Why are you crying my wife is everything alright?"

"I-I'm so sorry Jimin it's not your fault I swear" you started releasing tears as he gets worried. "What are you talking about? Can you explain I don't understand" he holds your hands tightly calming your senses.

"She's not pregnant...here's the pregnancy test it has one line means negative" jungkook just got out of the bathroom and grab the test in his hands. "I'm sorry Jimin" "stop saying sorry we can try again maybe tonight if you're not exhausted"

"We'll try until there's a little man or girl running around the house I promise you that" you suddenly hugged him tightly as you saw disappointment at jungkook's eyes. You can't tell if you're happy or not but Jimin is your priority now.

-

You saw your husband on the balcony gazing at the stars he looked so solemn and you that it's on you. You walked outside and wrapped your arms around him. He holds your hands with a tight grip.

"I know you hate when I say sorry but it's the only thing I can say right now I'm sorr-" "don't...say that we can try again like I said it's not your fault it's actually mine" he suddenly turned around facing you.

"I have been absent emotionally and physically missing in your life and I'm your husband but it doesn't feel like it" "I wouldn't wonder if you need to get that passion you need in other man because I wasn't there to satisfy you"

"Don't be like that" this is the right time to tell him but you can't lose someone that's also important to you right now. "I trust you my wife but if that ever happen I hope I crosses your mind" you saw the sadness in his eyes.

"It's never gonna happen because you're the only one I that I need" he smiled and pulled you into a big warm hug. "That's why I love you y/n" you didn't know he would believe your lying eyes with your sharp mouth that keeps cutting his heart unknowingly.

-

"I know your tired especially from crying why don't we do it tomorrow I'm free plus it's the weekends I'm all yours my wife" he kissed your forehead before tucking you in with him in bed. "I'm so lucky I have you"

You woke up in the middle of the night your throat dry like a dessert as you decided to grab a glass of water downstairs. You noticed Jimin sleeping soundly as you kissed his forehead before closing the door quietly.

When you're on your way to the hall you heard some weird noises like moaning and whining. You thought that maybe jungkook is watching adult movies and forgot his earphones but why in the middle of dawn.

You slowly opened the door and saw his head pushed back with his soft lips parted in pleasure as his hands gripping his long length firmly stroking it while moaning your name. "Touch me right there
y/n"

You didn't realize that your getting soaked at that hot view in front of you. You decided to ignore your body's craving and sleep sexually frustrated. But then someone called your name. "Are you turned on by watching me?"

"Why are you just standing there go on your knees and help me feel good baby girl" you were caught in the middle. He suddenly stands up while pumping his length towards you.

"Why don't you come inside don't worry you're not gonna get pregnant after we have a little fun"