30. 𝒥𝓂 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

"I think she's awake" jimin immediately run towards you kissing your hands within his. "Don't touch me" You pushed his hands away but he didn't let you. "I'm sorry" "those papers are the reminder of what you felt for me and you're sorry?" You struggle to get off his grip.

"Let me explain myself I didn't meant to make you feel like this" You looked around and saw taehyung and jungkook in the room as well. "What is this? You all played me what a monster you are" you can't believe this is what has become. "I didn't know the situation" taehyung respond. "Exactly and you agreed without thinking about what I felt"

"It's not his fault it's ours and I couldn't felt bad for my decisions" Jimin goes down on his knees trying to reconcile with you. "You don't deserve me anymore the moment you thought of those papers you already lost me" he looks like he's not liking how this turn out and how you found out this way.

"When are you gonna tell me about this Jimin?" "I was supposed to tell you my way. I want it to be equal but I didn't know it would hurt you this much" He paused. "I wasn't aware of your feelings I thought this would be better if we start over so you can choose without thinking of me" "but I was clearly wrong"

"This is your way of letting me choose between the two of you but why does it have to be that when you know it will always be you" you didn't realize you did that. "Jimin you're my partner, my lover for a reason I accepted those ring because I care for you. Hell I love you" "but you still think that my love for you isn't all real and genuine"

"he's just there for fill the void you couldn't give sadly but you're still the one" "I still wanna wake up with you and have a family but that's not what you felt for me" he tried to hold your heart. "I didn't meant that. I hate saying when you say I love you because I always think it's for him" You caresses his face. "But it's not"

"I found a love with you a girl that's perfect fit for me" you felt tears coming. "We fell in love to early but I don't regret any of that" you couldn't look at his face. "But I regretted not telling you that I'm scared can you please don't let me go" you don't know what to feel anymore. "It's your decision y/n I'll wait for you"

"Just let me be alone" They all disappeared besides him. "What are you still doing here?" He holds your hands. "I'm so sorry y/n I didn't know I was breaking your marriage, your relationship with Jimin you're husband" he paused. "You should've thought that before isn't too late jungkook?"

"I push myself to you and I realize it doesn't matter if I love you not what matters is who's your in love too" "jungkook it's not your fault you're just a man that gets what he wants I don't even blame you but myself" you looked at the door where he just walked out. "It's both our fault, we're husband and wife but it doesn't even seemed like it" "we're pretending that the next day will be alright when it's not"

"You go find a beautiful person you'll love jungkook. I'm gonna be here supporting you" he didn't realize he was tearing up. "I loved you y/n I did and I will give you what you want. So promise me that you'll be happy either with me, Jimin or not" he let go of your hands. "Thank you kook, you're free go" he smiled and left.

6 months later

You stand up in front of the cafe glass window as your eyes trying to find him through the crowd. You smiled seeing him waving at you inside. Being single for six months isn't that easy. But seeing him after those weeks and days is the hardest. You gets inside as he pulled you into a hug.