23.

Flashback

"Will you marry me?" He got down in one knee as he offered her a ring that will keep their love forever. In the middle of a graduation ceremony. People clapped their hands as they cheer for the future newlyweds. "Of course Jimin...I love you" he placed the ring on her fingers then he stands up to kiss her.

"I love you too y/n..." he enfold her with his lips, enlaced her with his warm hug planning to keep her forevermore. They chanted happy for the couple but there's one man who didn't like what he's seeing. "Jungkook what are you doing there come over here"Jimin said as she got uncomfortable.

"Congratulations Jimin and y/n" she didn't even give him a glance. Time passes she was getting her books out to the locker. "Y/n can we talk?" Jungkook pulled her away from the lockers. "What do you want?" "Why are you ignoring me? Is it because you still love me but you're marrying him because he loved you?"

"Jungkook what happened between us wasn't real. I broke up with Jimin that day. I need something to comfort me and I regretted it doing it with you" he suddenly gripped her wrist. "You don't regret anything? you even said you love me" "we've been seeing each other for two weeks I'm probably drunk when I said that. It wasn't meant for you"

"I saw your eyes telling me the truth" he trapped you with his arms pinning your against the wall. "Jungkook please just go" She looks away but he grabbed her chin. "Tell me you love me then I'll let you go" She took a long breath. "I love you jungkook" not realizing someone is hearing all of this.

"Happy?" He smirked as he looked over to the side and there is Jimin standing right in front of them. "Baby I can explain...I don't love him you know it's you" he looked at you like he's eyes are about to tear up. "You love him but you accepted my ring. What are getting out of this? you fooled me"

"Jimin let me explain he planned this. I didn't do anything wrong" "but you never told me about you and my best friend dating when we spilt before" you tried to hold him but he didn't want to. "That break up was supposed to be healing for the both of us not you getting a chance to screw my best friend"

"I know it's my fault but you made me do this. Fine let's broke the engagement here's your ring back" she turned her body. "I'm sorry Jimin..." she run far away as they both decided to follow her. "Look what you did now she's gone" "You're too busy with the school that you forgot you have a girlfriend"

"You're really blaming me because I'm a good student? While you're grades are lower than the ground" he grabbed his collar. "I might not get everything you have but she will end up with me You're everything. Watch me" he pushed his grip away.

"Y/n wait!" Jungkook run behind her as he stood there defeated. "I'm not gonna let you take my only one way from me" he run behind them. He soon catch up as they ended up at the rooftop. He opened the door and saw y/n standing facing back.

"Baby let's talk about this talk to me" She didn't look back as he pulled her to face him. "Jimin it hurts" "look at me I'm sorry if I was selfish I was scared to lose you" she pushed his grip away. "If you hate me then why are you here?" "I hate the both of you bu-"
"Just let me be with him then"

"What? No I wouldn't allow that you're mine first remember?" She looked at jungkook instead of him.
"I wanna marry you Jimin you're the man of my dreams but when will you realize that you don't deserve me" she paused. "When you can't even get mad knowing that I did it with him"

"Jimin I want you to get mad hit me. Hit him, be angry show me that you can get mad. I can't marry a man that's way too nice for his own good" he can't be like this forever. He suddenly gripped her arms tightly as he lifted his palms hitting her cheeks creating a handprint. "Is that what you want?"

A tear fall down her eyes down the red mark on her cheeks. "It's all I want" jungkook cupped her face as he punched jimin hitting his jaw. "What were you thinking you actually did you punk" she helped him stand up. "Y/n your making a mistake" jungkook holds her wrist. "I'm not"

"Jungkook I want you to live with us" he looked back at the tragic couple. She was already at the door. "What are you talking about?" "I want you to satisfy her when I'm not there she doesn't have to know about it" he accepted that he couldn't be his all for her and asked his help. "What? I can't possibly agree to this" "Don't worry I'll get mad this time"

-

The car ride was silent as he reminisced that day years ago. "What do mean when you said it's for her and not for you" he slow down the car and looked at him. "What happened between us was a mistake. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. We were drunk it was nothing" Jimin Said.

"I know I'm straight as a stick but when you're drunk you couldn't stop but to think of her. But it was you in front of me" jungkook coed. "So we both love the same girl?" He nodded. "And she loves us both of us" He looked forward as the sunrise seemed to show up.

"We deserve each other me and you, you and her" Jimin said.