3. 𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉

"Give me a kiss?" Jimin said while you helped him take off his jacket. "You wanna take a shower with me?" "I'm fine but I'll prepare a warm bath for you"

"Okay I'll see you in bed I guess" you smiled faintly and helped him take off his tie and unbuttoned his polo surprisingly with no emotion in you. Before you would've been all over him but now is different.

You laid down on the bed as Jimin was fully asleep still hugging you in his arms. You removed his hands just to check your phone if it's midnight. "11: 59pm"

You slowly get off of bed and glanced at him one last time before taking all the guilt inside you. "I'm sorry Jimin but my body needs this" You slowly closed the door.

"I didn't know you'd come" you knocked as he pulled you out of the door towards the pool where no one can hear you. "It's soundproof in here believe it or not"

"What are we doing here?" He chuckled softly while holding your hands spinning you around before he catches you in his arms and kissed your lips. "I wanna see you alone what else?"

"I didn't know you were sweet but still bitter at the same time" "you're beautiful I'm not supposed to look at you but I can't stop" he pulled you towards his body. "Can I kiss you?" He asked nicely.

"Maybe..." you smiled playfully making him grabbed your neck and give you the most passionate kiss of your life. The next thing you know you were naked in the pool.

"I know you're body is been craving for this baby" he pushed you up against the tiled wall as he ripped your panties off. Slowly entering causing you to moan.

"Yes moan like that baby that how I know you like it" he was behind you as he gripped your ass tightly while thrusting passionately as his fingers entered your mouth making you suck it.

"Hmmm jungkook right there" you couldn't stop moaning and whining your body is feeling the most pleasure since it's been a long time you and your husband did it.

"Your so f**king tight you want me stretch you out" he grabbed your hair in a ponytail while gripping your waist taking you down with his length over and over again.

Soon enough you both reach your high as he chuckled softly on your neck turning you around facing him. "That was the best" You didn't realize you said that.

"No it's not that was just the beginning" he pressed his lips on your neck as he was about to bite it. "Don't leave hickeys I don't want my husband to see the evidence of my unfaithfulness"

"What's the point if we're gonna do this over and over again. His gonna know it sooner or later" you leaned your forehead against his. "Stop because I wanna keep you" he smirked.

-

Jimin POV

"What was that jungkook? I didn't mean you have to actually do it Are you insane" "all of this is your fault because you're greedy you want everything to yourself" jungkook vented.

"If I kick you out of his house you have no where to go because I'm the only one who's working. So get a job before I get mad again" "whatever your just over your big head" he leaned in at him looking directly at his eyes.

"I'm being serious here jungkook" their lips were almost touching as their heated foreheads was attached. Y/n suddenly woken up by the sound. "What are you so loud in the morning?"

"Nothing my wife we're just having a serious conversation" Jimin suddenly changes his aura into a pleasant one. "Can you share it with the family?" You jokingly said.

"He broke the television on his room now he needs money to fix it. I hold him not to be reckless while playing games now that he doesn't even have a job"
"Why don't you help him out I'm sure he'll pay you back when he finds a job"

"Yeah sure I'll get into that" you smiled and grabbed his hands walking towards the kitchen. "Hey your a good husband and good person for helping him it makes me feel good"

"My wife haven't you forgot to take the pregnancy test? It's been months since we last did it. We might have a little Jimin inside the oven" you gulped.