11.

Jimin POV

I looked at my sleeping wife. She's was drifting to dreamland so soundly but I couldn't take him off of my mind. I couldn't sleep because his lips still bugs me. "What are you thinking?" I sneak my hands on her waist hugging her tightly.

"You can't sleep baby?" She said as he intertwined her hands within mine. "You want me to tuck you in and sing you a lullaby" she giggled and turned around kissing my hands. We lock gaze as she slowly rested her forehead on mine.

"I'm so sorry Jimin I thought he will fill the emptiness in my heart but it's just another whole he created" "you didn't do anything wrong...I did" I didn't meant to hurt you y/n. I thought. "What are you doing? I'm the one who's full of flaws here" she said.

"I even thought of coming with him how ridiculous must've I've thought at that time" I felt the sadness in her smile. "I realize that I loved you Jimin I never stop" she hovered above me her amazing body leaning against mine. "Do you still love me Jimin?"

The answer would be always yes but why do have to think for a second. This is not right. She linked her lips against mine feeling her soft delicate mouth moving with mine. But his lips suddenly appeared in my mind. I pulled away from her.

"What happened babe did I say something wrong?" She looked at me curiously. "No...nothing is wrong" she smiled and cupped my face. "I wouldn't be surprised if you hate me right now I deserve it" she sat on top of me. I groaned when she moved her hips sexily.

"Please don't be mad at me" she bites her lips as she moved back and forth making me want to grip her and kiss her until we ran out of breath. I do love her and I'll always will be. "Come here baby" I pinned her to the bed as I kissed her lips.

-

"Stop looking at me jungkook and tell me what's in your mind" you puts your hair into a ponytail as he helped you moving the furnitures. "It's better than quiet" he tried to avoid your gaze. You pushed him to the wall and placed your hands to his chest.

"Are you upset because of me? Jungkook we have to end this and I'm sorry if you have to leave" "thank Jimin for not beating your ass" he finally looked at you. "Are you sure you wanna be with him? I mean you still change your mind you can come with me" he holds your shoulders. "No jungkook"

"Let's be clear what I felt for you at the time wasn't real I was just finding something I couldn't get from my husband and I'm sorry for toying you" he lifted your chin. "I let you use me because I love you but what your doing right now is hurting me"

"You have to leave jungkook thanks for the help" you get his hands off of you as you grabbed his luggage and gestured him out of the door. "Y/n think about this we can still be together you and I" Jimin walked in the room. "I called the cab you can leave now"

"Are you sure you want me to leave Jimin?" He looked at him smouldering. "We don't have a choice jungkook it's either you or us. Just go" he pushed him out of the door as he walked out and finally left.
"Come here get inside" he pulled me and closed the door.

"Jimin You didn't have to push him like you never knew him" he looked at me mad. "You don't know anything" you look at him curious. "Is there anything for me to know?" "Nothing...dress up we're going somewhere" he left with his brows knitted.

"Are we leaving this house too?" "Yes I just want a peaceful house by the beach where we can have our family" "why are you doing this? Your hiding me from him" "No I'm protecting you and our future not to be broken again" "if that's what makes you happy"

-

9 months later

"Hi little one come here where's your mommy?" The little boy pointed across the room. "I see but can't wonder around the beach without your mommy okay" he nodded and run up to her. "Y/n you've met my son isn't he a nice boy"

You crotch down at his level. "Are you a nice boy if your wondering around without even eating" I stand up and talk to the mother. "I think he wanna swim. but we can do that later" you looked down to the boy. "Listen to what she said" he smiled and nodded.

"How are you y/n? I still don't see a belly in there are you doing good with your husband?" "Never been better but you know the past always hunts him. I think he's never gonna get over it" "poor man, don't worry you'll have a family soon I hope you feel in love again"

"Thank you" she smiled and left to get the boy. "By the way where's your husband? I haven't see him all day" "Oh he's probably upstairs tired" "be happy okay we'll leave now" You smiled and walked upstairs. Before you can open the door you heard weird noises.

"Jimin is everything alright?" You saw him at the edge of the bed back facing you. You saw how his head was pushed back, luscious parted lips with sweat dripping down his forehead. His hands firmly holding his length. He was shocked when he saw you.

"Y/n what are yo-" you suddenly helped him slowly stroking his length. "You should've called me I would've helped you better than your hands" "I was frustrated because of that dress you wore today I couldn't get it off my mind" "I'm sorry" he smiled.

"Why are you sorry for?" "Because I don't give you enough attention that you get turn on by anything I do" "I think it's cute" "what's cute?" "You feeling bad for m-" you suddenly put him inside your mouth making his mind stop. "you always surprise me baby"

-

You prepared dinner early as you wait for Jimin to come home. It was a long drive since your house is by the beach but he has to work to provide things. You saw the car parked as you gladly opened the door gave him a kiss.

"I cooked your favourite food why don't you eat first" you removed his tie and take off his jacket you noticed the marks on his neck. You don't remember giving that to him. You also noticed that there's no lipstick marks on his white polo shirt like it's clean as a fresh one.

"Did you drink? What happened tell me?" He walked passed you and sat on the couch turning the television on. You grabbed the remote out of his hands and toss is across the room making a loud noise. "Answer me Jimin did you drink again?!"

"Yes I have too" you walked closer to him. "Why? We we're doing good. I was being a good wife for Christ sake" "it's not you...I failed you and I'm sorry" "you got fired?" He couldn't look back at your eyes. "I ruined the meeting saying my opinion. Just like that I lost my job"

"Jimin it's okay you should take a break. I can work for us" you sat down beside him. "No you're not I'm the breadwinner here I won't let you work it's not gonna happen" "We can work together. You can find jobs while I work" "what are you saying y/n?"

"Hoseok offered me to be the manager at his cafe. I'm so lucky to be given a opportunity like that" he didn't like the idea. "He's dangerous y/n you can't be near him. I don't like it" "he's not gonna be there. He's continuing his studies abroad. We don't even have to meet"

"Please Just let me do this for us for our family" he couldn't ignore the fact that the roles have reversed and he's slowly regretting it. His phone suddenly rings as you grabbed them.

"This phone number looks familiar...it's jungkook"