8.

"How's your day Jimin?" you run up and hugged him tightly as you felt his tensed body calmed down. "I'm alright I missed you y/n" you smiled and pecked his lips. "Have you eaten yet?"

Jungkook stand awkwardly as Jimin couldn't stop looking at him with those intense eyes of his. "Not yet but I don't want dinner I want you" you blushed and embarrassed he's doing this in front of him.

"Did you miss me?" He brushed the hair on your face aside as he gently lifted your chin with his lusty eyes.
"I've been missing you all day too" you were so focused that you didn't realize jungkook already left.

"Wait jungkook" it looks like he's mad. "He'll get used to it" jimin wrapped his arms around waist as he pressed his lips on your neck. "But I have to talk to him" "You can try but will he talk to you?"

"Let's go to our room I can't wait to lay at the bed" you followed him and go to bed. "I'll wash up first then we can cuddle" he kissed your hands before letting you leave. "Can I perhaps join you?" "Maybe later" he laid at the bed and wait for you.

You got out of the bathroom as you dry your hair. You noticed him already knocked out in bed he must've been really tired. You heard the door creak open as you were only in a towel.

"Jungkook...you need something?" He gestured you to follow him as you unknowingly did. "Aren't you gonna dress up it's pretty cold at night" "oh that's right" you immediately put on a hoodie and closed the door.

"Where are we going jungkook?" He intertwined his warm hands on yours while he bring you somewhere. "Just hold my hands and follow me" you didn't know why but you trust him.

"At the Roof?" He sat on the rigid roof as he patted his lap for you to sat on it. "You might scratch your beautiful legs cmon and seat" you didn't have a choice. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Why? Because I like you and why you? Because you have a special place in my heart" you leaned back as you get comfortable in his embrace. "You're so cheesy but it working cause your cute" "I'm cute? You never complimented me before"

"It's not a compliment. I thought man hate when you said their cute because they girls to call them masculine or sexy" "but it feels good when it comes from you Anything from you is beautiful" "you're just saying that because you like me"

He leaned on your neck while you let him hold you tightly in his arms. "This is wrong jungkook but I can't stop it" "I know but I'm addicting aren't I?" "Sure, can I ask you a personal question?" He nodded.

"Why Do you like me so much? I don't wanna hear that I'm special I've heard it before" "You're Just comfortable to talk too and mesmerising to stare at I'm fascinated at you y/n" "but I'm married jungkook why me?"

"I not the one to give up I mean your married but look at us now. Your laying in my arms and not your husbands" he's right it's not only physical but emotions are involved you don't know if you can continue this without hurting the both of them.

"We should go now I mean it's late and you have work tomorrow" you suddenly pulled away from his embrace. "Why did I say something wrong we were so comfortable" "no it's just really cold and you need sleep" "Cmon one more minute just enjoy yourself one in a while"

"Fine one more minute" you laidback at his chest while he nuzzles at the crook of your neck keeping you in his warm embrace. His hot temperatured body keeping you from getting cold. "It's feels good right?" "Yes it does"

-

You woke up late today as you noticed the clock already passed your wake up time. "I have to cook for Jimin" you didn't even fixed your hair and run downstairs. But you saw jungkook cooking and jimin chatting with him.