17.

Jimin POV

"I was thinking about him too..." that exact word keeps bugging my mind. I wasn't expecting her to say those words I was thinking at that time same as her. I grabbed my shirt and noticed my wife still sleeping.

"Maybe you're right...we should consider him even though it would hurt me to see you get touched by him" he sighed frustrated but then she woke up and opened her arms. "What are you doing there standing come here and cuddle with me" she whispered.

"You misses me already it's only been a second that I was not beside you" I jumped back at the bed laying on top of her in between her legs as we linked lips. "We should brush out teeth's before making out" she jokingly said. "But I don't mind your cute dragon breath" I said as I kissed her lips against

"But it's not cute though" she loves pushing my hair back just to see my whole face and my eyes that's for her only. "Why are you so beautiful in the morning?" He leaned in and kissed her nose, her cheeks then her forehead and lastly her pink lips.

"We look like the perfect couple when we're sweet like this but why can't we just be that?" You sadly said as a sudden tear run down your cheeks. He chuckled and gently kissed the tear. "I'll promise you we're gonna have a family soon just wait my wife"

"The last one who's gets into the kitchen will cook breakfast for the other" he immediately sit up trapping you with his thick legs. "How am I supposed to get out?" He giggled and leaned in to kissed your lips once again. "Stop cornering me I don't wanna cook" you said while smiling.

"But you will because I'm not gonna lose" he pinned your hands on the bed while he kissed your neck teasing you. "Am I your breakfast already?" He smiled at your neck and looked back at you. "Why not...that's actually a good idea" he puts his hands under your shirt.

"You pervert" he slowly caress your breast underneath your shirt making you squirm. "I'm not a pervert if you like too" he noticed you closed your eyes at the feeling giving a chance to get off of you and run towards the kitchen. "You tricked me Jimin!" You run to catch him.

"I'm first my wife is finally gonna cook delicious food for his dear husband" you run and hugged him from behind catching him. "You're arrested for stealing something from me" you smiled as he hugged you back. "For stealing kisses?" He leaned in and rested his forehead against yours.

"Yes sir" you tighten your arms on his. "Your hug is pretty tight baby" "Can I win instead so my husband will cook delicious breakfast for me" You pouted as he lifted your chin and smiled. "Of course even though I won but it's your turn to cook for me tomorrow" you nodded. "That's a deal"

-

You noticed a call from his phone as you looked around for him before looking into his mobile. You noticed he has a password. We're husband and wife for two years and he locked his phone from me to see. You saw the name started with the letter 'J'.

"Is he still in contact with him after what happened that night" you placed back the phone where it belongs and walked casually like nothing happened."Did you see my phone I heard it ringing earlier" you looked at him dead serious. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah what it is?" He suddenly noticed his phone on your hands as you lifted it in the air and dropped it in the ground shattering it all over the place. "Now you don't need a password to secretly contact him. Don't worry I'll buy you a new one" you stepped on his phone while looking directly at his eyes.

"Why are you doing this I thought we agreed on something" you stepped on his mobile until it turns into dust. "If we need him for pleasure I'm the one to call him and persuade him not you" he holds your hands tightly. "I don't wanna repeat the history with you doing this behind my back Jimin"

"You're thinking this all wrong y/n it wasn't jungkook it was Jung hoseok" your eyes widen but frowned. "You don't remember anything didn't you?" "He's not your best friend anymore he's a bad person" "I know that" "he did bad things to you I would never forgive him for that"

"That's not the point now. I don't have a job means we're back to the bottom again" you said as he tried to hold your hands. "I have someone who can help us" "Who are you talking about?" "Jungkook is the inheritor of his late father we should talk to him"

"Why did I not know about this? Why didn't you told me sooner?" Is he hiding something from you? "When we kicked him out a while ago he came back to his father that's in the hospital and then tragic things happened now he's has all this money and properties to his name"

"What are you thinking about?" You looked at him trying to find something in his eyes. "It's not for me to do but I'm proposing something you can't back out off" you cupped his face curious of what in his mind. "I want you to be with him..." you laughed.

"You didn't meant that" He holds your hands tightly while his eyes gazing right before yours. "We can move into another place where conjoint marriage is legal" you didn't wanna believe what he's saying right now.

"I want you to marry jungkook..." Jimin said.