29. 𝒥𝓀 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

"You're awake thank god" he tried to touch your face but you avoid it. "Stay away from me" you put pressure on your forehead as it hurts. You remember what that doctor told you about your heart might stop beating when too much stress in it. "Don't come near me who do you think you are"

"I'm your husband and I need to make sure you're health is my priority so please let me" he placed his hands on your forehead to check your temperature. You look around the room and saw taehyung and jungkook sick worried about you. "Hey I didn't let you know knowing this can happen"

"You're not supposed to know until it was finalised. I'm sorry for hiding it" you bite back your tears. "You're sorry? Who am I to you Jimin?" You tried to hit him with your weak hands. "You blindsided me. You pretend like we're still together and break me like this" you shouted as you him to disappear from your sight.

"I wasn't thinking right I thought this would be the best for us but seeing you like this" He tried to hold you but you harshly pushed him away. "You told me you will love me if I never change" "I thought it would be easy to forget about our feelings but" you can't even listen to him. "Get lost all of you"

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't know it will end like this" jungkook tried to redeem himself but you couldn't even look at him in the eyes. "How do you think it will end? That I will be happy and be with you is that why you agreed hiding it?" You pushed his chest. "No I don't know...I can't lose you please" "leave me be" You closed the door crying on your knees.

"Hey please let me explain myself" jimin knocked at the door but you wouldn't open. He made your heart beats but he's the one to destroy it. "No Jimin just let me go I don't think I can be with you anymore" you heard his sniffles and cry's but you can't seem to trust him right now. Earlier were just talking about our future but now it's all ripped into pieces.

6 months later

That's the last time you saw them. You throw rocks on the pond waiting for something not someone.
Your life has been a ride of emotional roller coaster. So many messed up fights, lying, unfaithfulness but we still keep each other at the end because we don't wanna be lonely.

Three people in one relationship is impossible to work but maybe being single having your heart only to yourself could be better. You laughed by yourself realizing you're finally free. You're more than just a pretty face and a body you know what's makes you happy now. You sulkily walked towards the cafe.

You waved at him as he sat there smiling. You felt like giving him a hug but it will make things complicated. You welcomed him shaking his hands.
"Acquaintances" he gestured you to seat as he placed the papers on the table. "Is this the last one?" He nodded trying to hide the sadness in his eyes.

"Not gonna lie you made me miss you Jimin" he placed his hands on top of yours. "I f**king miss you y/n" he sniffed making your eyes water as well. "Don't be like that" you wiped the tears that started to come. "You're right we should start all over again" He squeezed your hands.

"But if any man go near you I will make sure they stay away because you're mine" you tried to laugh it off. "That doesn't even make sense" you slowly pushed his hands away. "I know but" you wipe the tear that escaped. "I'm not your wife and you're not my husband anymore. Stop being a baby"

You smiled weakly and signed the divorce papers. You felt your fingers shakes as he helped you placing his hands over yours guiding you. "What would you do without me" you shook your head secretly smiling. "You're turn" you passed him the papers."You know the hardest part?" You gaze up at him.

"Parting when you still love each other. It's hurts to believe that you're not my property anymore that I lost you over a stupid fight" you lost someone who's very important to you and that's him your now ex husband. You stand up as he finishes signing the papers.

"Love is stupid and I was stupid for letting you go but we meant to part" you hold the door but he suddenly holds your hands. "I'm sorry and I love you" you look at him and pulled him into a hug. "I don't love you" you said that for him to stay away and not get hurt. "be happy keep that promise for me jimin"

Months later

"Can you pass me the paint" he walked over to you with paint all over his shirt and some on face. "Is this what you need for that wall?" You grab the towel and wiped the paint on his cheek. "Why are you so messy roommate" he suddenly leaned in. "I'm just a roommate to you?" You pinched his nose.

"No you're my jungkook" he grabbed the back of your neck and kissed your lips. "Stop the other roommates will see" he bite your lips as he deepened the kiss. "Baby..." he finds the curve of your waist sneaking his hands under your shirt. "There's no one here right now" you pulled away from his lips.

"You promised me we stay as friends until it's finalised" he nodded. "Yeah but it doesn't hurt if we kiss for a bit right?" He made you smile again. "Okay you got me" he guided your hands wrapping it around his neck as he pulled you deeper to his body.

"The paint in the bucket will dried up" he pushed you on the wall holding himself back. "I'll come back later but this is all mine" he looked up and down your body. "Is that the only thing you see in me?" he holds your hands kissing the top of it. "No, I see can see us being together in the future" he smiled.

"I don't feel like I deserve you but you deserve love so I'm giving it to you" "And I'm thankful that you're someone who's willing to wait for me" he tucked the hair behind your ears. "I'm never going to give up on you. I'm gonna get you until your mine" You caresses the side of his face. "You really are my knight and shining armour kook"

-

You entered the house and it was dark. The lights were off for some reason. You walked to open it but then someone suddenly hugged me from the back pushing me against the wall. "Surprise baby" the lights turns on with taehyung holding a cake in his hands. "I don't think it's my birthday today"

"Well that's not what we're celebrating or mourn for" he let you blow the candles on cake. "Here's the papers you're finally divorced now" you crossed your arms. "What is this taehyung and jungkook?" They look at each other. "Aren't you happy you're finally free" you smiled faintly. "Oh really"

You shove your fingers in the cake and put it on taehyung's nose. "That's for bringing this cake and it's not my favourite flavour" you put some icing on jungkook's cheeks. "And that's for tolerating his ideas and being too damn adorable" they suddenly chased you down with the cake in their fingertips.

You all laughed as we run and chase each other putting icing all over our faces. "Both of you are unfair" "no you deserve it" "oh yeah?" You hits his arms by then his phone rings. "Aren't you gonna answer it tae?" "Hold on one second" he goes outside to get the call as you and jungkook were the only one left.

"What to do?..." you said looking at him as he peer back at you. "This cake is delicious" you smiled and wiped off the icing on his face not realizing the space was too close between you two. "I'm sorry" you backed up but then tripped on your feet. He instantly catches you holding your waist.

"Did you forgot about our promise?" You wrapped your arms around his neck for balance. "No I haven't forgot about it" his fingers graze on the soft skin of your cheeks. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" You couldn't help but smile. "Y-Yes" You felt a surprise tear on your eyes.

"I'm gonna start loving you from now on jungkook" you leaned closer feeling the warmth of his minty breath. You caresses the back of his neck, gripping his hair as you slowly pressed your lips on his own. "I've been loving you from the start y/n" the deeper he goes on your lips the deeper you can feel his fiery love.

"No more secret affairs" you whispered. "No more" he said.